(VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS CHAPTER)

JENNIE

23:25

Jisoo, Seulgi, Ryujin, and Jeongyeon along with their wives and kids went to their respective rooms leaving me and Lisa alone in the living room. If you're wondering, Nayeon isn't awake yet. She's still in her dreamland so Jeongyeon carried her.

Ella also took her brothers to their room to give us some privacy.

I stared at Lisa and she was still sleeping soundly.

I went beside her and poked her cheek softly to wake her up.

" Yah, Lili wake up now. It's almost 12, Valentine's will be over". I said softly.

" Honey, I'm sorry for hurting you. I, I was only shocked when you and Nayeon kissed but I know it was just an accident but still, I lose my mind seeing your lips touched with that woman". I keep on talking though I know Lisa won't hear me.

" Yah Lili, wake up now. Look I made a surprise for you".

" I lied when I told you that I had an urgent meeting in Chanel but the truth is, I was preparing this to surprise you. I even asked your squad's help to set this up".

" I just, I just want to surprise you... Since we got married, you were always the one who gets to surprise me on every occasion so I've decided that this time I should also put an effort to surprise you even just this Valentines".

" I know I was at fault too why your friends didn't get the chance to date their wives. If I didn't ask for their help maybe Chaeyoung, Irene, Yeji and that freaking bunny won't force you to date them."

" Lisayah, wake up now please". I lay on top of her as my tears streamed down my face.

" I love you". I mumbled against her neck.

" I love you too, my Nini". I lifted my head when I heard Lisa speak.

" Lili".

" You're awake, honey". I cried again when I saw Lisa open her eyes.

" I'm sorry for punching your face, honey". I said as I buried my face at the crook of her neck while crying out.

" Shhh stop crying, honey. I'm now okay. I'm awake". She mumbled while she rubs my back gently.

I lifted my head and locked my gaze at her. " I'm sorry for not telling you that I went out with the girls. I've decided to just tell you once you get home since I don't want to stress you out while you are at work." My wife explained and stroked her hand through my hair while she was staring at me lovingly.

" Thank you for this surprise honey though you punched my face and still kinda hurt, I'm still touched that you plan all of this". Lisa chuckles causing me to pout.

" I'm sorry honey". I said sadly.

" I'm so in love with you, Mrs. Manoban". I bit my lip as I blushed at how she called me. It's like music to my ears every time she called me Mrs. Manoban.

" I'm so in love with you too, so much that I can't imagine my life without you". I replied as tears are threatening to fall from my eyes again.

Lisa caress my cheek as she stared into my eyes intently while my eyes stared at her plump lips.

" Kiss me". I said as my eyes darted between her eyes and her lips which made her smile and pulled my neck to pressed her full lips against mine. We were kissing while she was lying on the floor while I was on top of her.

" I need you so badly". I moaned in between my breaths.

" Then, made love to me". Lisa replied sucking my lips as she cupped my face with her big hands.

" Here?". I asked gasping for air. She nods as we couldn't stop sucking exploring each other's mouths.

" Let's do it". I broke the kiss gasping for air to breathe.

" I love you". Lisa said in her husky tone, gently brushing her thumb on my lower lip before she pulled my nape again to devour my lips.

Lisa then switched our positions making her on top of me now. Her left-hand makes its way to my thigh and grab it within her large hands while her right-hand cups my face.

" Hmm". I moaned as our lips were moving slowly yet passionately.

Her lips slowly moved to my neck sending shivers down my spine. She kept on kissing and even licked my neck until she reached the sensitive spot which was enough for me to moan.

" Ahhh shit, honey". A moan escapes me while Lisa continued to suck my neck causing me to grip her hair. She then moves up to my ear and bit it.

" Fuck, Lisayah".

" Shhh". She then covered my mouth while she continue to lick my earlobe and I can't help but moan at her palm. My wife licked my earlobe one last time before she trace my jawline and made its way back to my lips again.

" Fuck your mouth feels so amazing, daddy". Another moan came out of my mouth while she was sucking my lips. Her hands reached the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head causing me to lift and let my hair fall over my shoulder.

" Happy Valentine's, honey". Lisa smiles as she stared at my body before she capture my lips again.

 Lisa smiles as she stared at my body before she capture my lips again

THE END 😎