42

LISA

I saw how my wife gritted her teeth and even clenched her fist when someone interrupted our date.

" Oh hey, Somi and... Momo?" I said questioningly when we saw Somi and Momo together here in the same place.

" Hello, Lisayah I missed you!". Somi happily said and jumped to hug me all of a sudden without even thinking that I'm with my wife.

" H-hi S-somi". I said nervously while looking at my wife who is now glaring at us. I tried to pull away from Somi's hug but this bitch hug me tightly.

" I missed you too Lisayah". Momo also joined the hug.

" Y-yeah get off me bitch, do you want us to die?". I whispered to them but these two bitches shooked their heads.

" Don't worry we will run faster before your wife can kill us". Somi chuckled while she's still hugging me.

" One..."

Suddenly we heard Jennie count.

" Two..."

" Y-yah get off me come on". I pleaded while trying to pull away from their hug.

" At the count of three, if you two won't pull away from the hug, I'll make sure that you both will wake up in the hospital". My wife warned them which made these two bitches pull away from the hug immediately.

" Why so mad Ms. Kim---- It's Mrs. Manoban". Jennie corrected Somi.

" We just missed your wife, Mrs. Manoban, it's not like we were gonna steal her from you". Momo bravely said.

" Don't you know the word privacy?". Jennie asked them and if looks could kill, they are probably dead by now.

" We know Mrs. Manoban. We're just happy to see your wife in here". Somi replied then smiled back again at me.

" Did you ask if she's happy to see you here?". My wife retorted and even rose her brow at her.

" I'm sure my friend missed us, right Lisayah?". Somi inquired and even used an aegyo in front of me.

I looked at my wife again and I instantly regretted it when she crossed her arms over her chest and raised her brow at me.

" You miss this bitch?". Somi and Momo gasped while covering their mouths when Jennie called her bitch.

" Do you miss your friend, Lisayah?". Somi asked and shows her twinkling eyes.

This bitch really wants me dead. I return my gaze at my wife and smiled at her nervously.

" Hehe, I don't honey. I don't miss her". I said and went behind her to hide and of course avoid any interaction from Somi and Momo.

" I'm sorry my friend but I don't miss you". I told Somi and gave her a knowing look.

" You hurt my feelings, Lisayah". Somi pouted and act like she's about to cry.

" Yah stop acting like you're hurt! You look ugly when you do that!". Jennie raised her voice.

" Pff such a possessive wife," Somi mumbled but that's enough for Jennie to hear.

" What did you say?!". Jennie madly said and she was ready to strangle her when I stop her.

" That's enough honey. Anyway, why are you guys here together?". I asked them until a realization hit me which caused me to gasp while covering my mouth.

" Don't tell me you guys are dating?". I inquired and I noticed the red tint in their cheeks.

" So it's true?". I asked Somi and she shyly nodded her head.