SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART 1🙈

L I S A

Three months later...

I've been working at Chanel for three months now and I'm still weirded out by Ms. Kim. She has never left my side whenever she gets the chance since the incident that happened three months ago in the boardroom where I was first introduced.

Even Mr. Kim and Ms. Jisoo were confused by her sudden actions. As far as we know, Ms. Kim despises gay people, but then she suddenly changed and became clingy towards me though she knows I'm gay.

Could it be that she fell in love with me when she saw me again after several years of not seeing each other? Or because I glowed up? Way back in college, she loves to bully me. I still remember that day when she tripped and I spilled my food. Add up to that she always embarrassed me in front of other students.

"But Jisoo said she fired an employee a day before Mr. Kim introduced me because Ms. Kim found out that employee was gay. That kitten is confusing me." I said to myself, furrowing my brows for overthinking Ms. Kim's sudden change of behavior.

And what's worse is that she said that I was her wife which surprised us. Like how the hell that happened? I'm NGSB so how come I would have a wife most especially her wife???

"Limario!" I flinched when Jisoo yelled at me. I didn't notice she came. Anyway, after that incident, Jisoo and I became friends and she asked me to drop those formalities.

"I've been calling your name but you're spacing out. What's wrong?." She inquired.

"Is this still about Jennie?" She said, I heaved a sigh.

"Yeah, she's making me uncomfortable, Jisoo. No offense. I know she's your best friend but she's weird. She kept insisting that I'm her wife and we had three kids named Ella and twins named Leo and Liam. Does she have some kind of vision where she can see the future? Do you think she's telling the truth and I will end up with her?." I inquired, earning a chuckle from her.

"Just like you I'm confused about her sudden behavior but I'm happy at the same time cause her hate towards gays has completely disappeared the moment you showed up."

"But she's still weird, Jisoo. Remember what she told us in her office about us? About my friends, about this squad called Whatta Tops and their squad's Bikini bottom? How the hell she knows my friends? She knew Seulgi, Irene, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Yeji, and Ryujin. She even said that you married my best friend and that my best friend is secretly in love with me???"

------

⏪⏪⏪

THREE MONTHS EARLIER

"Ruby Jane can you please explain your sudden behavior earlier in front of our executives?" Mr. Kim sternly said and send his daughter a puzzled look asking about Ms. Kim's weird behavior earlier in the board room.

"And please untangle yourself from Lisa. You're making her uncomfortable." He added cause his daughter is sitting beside me at the same time side hugging which made me uncomfortable.

"No!" She retorts hugging me tightly. I just send them a forceful and awkward smile.

Mr. Kim massage his temple in frustration, "Just tell me what happened to you, Ruby Jane? Why are you suddenly clinging onto Lisa like your life is dependent on her?"

"Lisa's my wife----- YOUR WHAT?!!!" Mr. Kim, Jisoo, and I yelled in unison as soon as Ms. Kim said those.

"Lisa what was she saying?" Mr. Kim looked at me in confusion.

"W-wait, I think there's a misunderstanding here. Ms. Kim, I'm NGSB-----

"NGSB?" Jisoo, Mr. Kim, and Ms. Kim inquired.