34

JENNIE

" FUCK DON'T STOP DADDY". I moaned out as Lisa licked a strip from the bottom of my core to the top before shoving her long tongue far up to my tight kitty.

" AHHH, FUCK YES PLEASE..." I moaned hardly as I started to bounce up and down from the high amount of pleasure.

How did we end up to this? Well, let me do a recap.

ONE HOUR EARLIER...

As Lisa entered our room I quickly walk past her and locked the door. She looks at me confusedly and was about to speak but I immediately slam her in bed and climbed on top of her.

" Ni-ni?". She stammered.

" You have been a very very bad daddy, Lili". I firmly said then lean in to bite her neck which made her groan.

" W-what do you mean Nini?". Lisa asked as she shuts her eyes.

" Do you really want to know, daddy?". I whispered while licking her earlobe and I felt her gulp.

" Y-yes h-honey". She said nervously as moan.

" You bumped with Yea-ji at the hospital ----- Nini let me explain----"  Lisa cut me off but just like her, I also cut her off.

" Shhhh... it's fine Lili, your Super M fans club had explained everything". I said.

" Alright, with regard to that, let me explain to you about this so-called Super M------ Shhh". I interuppted her once again.

" No need daddy, I've known it already". I said as I bite her ear that made her groan in pleasure.

" But Nini--- shhh, let's talk about that later Lili. For now, I want you to know that I've been so horny for you since this morning. Don't you know how frustrated I was when I couldn't stop thinking of your long fingers, and your tongue?". I seductively said to my wife as I continued to suck her neck.

" And because of that, you owe me, Daddy". I add in a flirty way making her cussed and by hearing her, it made me turn on even more.

" I am happy to pay you, Mommy". Lisa locked her gaze to mine which made me almost cum.

" Yes please". I bit my bottom lip.

" With pleasure mommy ruby jane". Lisa said and pressed her lips to mine, ughh fuck that was so hot. After we pulled away from the kiss, she switches our position and rip all of my clothes quickly. She then took the handcuffs inside the bedside table and cuffs both of my wrists to the bedpost.

I saw how Lisa smirked at me when she felt satisfied with my position.

" Oh, so you want to get revenge huh?". I raised my brow at her.

" Yes honey, but don't worry, you'll surely love what I am going to do with you". Lisa said and got off to our bed and start undressing herself in front of me.

Suddenly, I felt thirsty as I swallowed a lump in my throat when she was no longer wearing anything.

" Like what you see, Ruby Jane?". Lisa smirked at me while I just nodded my head and continue gawking at her boobs down to her tone abs and her oh-so-delicious pussy.