73: SEYCHELLES

" Wooow, finally freeedoom!!!"

" Wooow, finally freeedoom!!!". Seulgi and Jeongyeon screamed when they saw how beautiful the scenery is.

" Have you recorded it?". Lisa inquired Jisoo making the latter nodded.

" What record do you mean, Lisa?". Seulgi asked her confusedly.

" When you said finally freeedoom!!!". Lisa mimicked her.

" We will send it to your wives and we'll tell them that you were happy without them". Jisoo added that made the two idiots' eyes shot wide.

" Y-yah, delete that, what we were trying to say is that---- Oh no no no, we heard it clear. You were happy that you were away from your wives". The Thai cut her off and the three were ready to strangle them when suddenly Ella butted in.

" Try to hurt my Dada, or else I will send this video to them that you spoke to some girls when we arrive at this resort". Ella stated and showed the video where Jeongyeon, Seulgi, and Ryujin were speaking to three women.

The three idiots look at Ella in disbelief.

" Yah, they were just asking if we're foreigner and our room number. Besides, why am I included here?". Ryujin told to the young Manoban.

" Why are they asking our room number in the first place?". Ella inquired and crossed her arms.

" Hmm?". Ella added and raised her brow.

" I- I don't know..." Ryujin stammered.

" It's because they want us to invite to explore the place. They told us that they've been here to this place several times and since Jisoo and your Dada look like ignorant to this place, they approach us and suggested to help us". Jeongyeon reasoned out.

" You what?!". Lisa looked at her in disbelief.

" It's true tho, when we look at you, you two seem lost to this place". Seulgi seconded.

Jisoo and Lisa gasped.

" That's it. Baby send the video to their wives!". Lisa instructed her daughter.

" Okay Dada---- Yah yah fine we're just kidding. It's because they find us beautifully-handsome that's why they approached us". Jeongyeon stopped Ella.

" Don't send that Ella, please". Seulgi and Ryujin begged her.

" Also, we're a team here, right? You were supposed to side us and not the bottoms". Jeongyeon said.