59

THIRD-PERSON

The Manoban's and friends were currently at the mall to bond. 

The Whatta Tops were taking care of their kids while they were strolling around the mall.

" Aish I can't believe we're babysitting our kids when they even have their nannies". Jisoo complained as she was holding Jianna and Brianna's hands.

" True, they didn't even bother to bring their nannies here with us so we'll be the one to take care of them". Jeongyeon added as she's carrying Echo since the little boy is lazy to walk.

" I know the reason". Ryujin joined the conversation while also holding Yerin.

" And what is it?". Seulgi questioned.

" So girls will avoid us. If they saw that we're with our kids they won't come near us". Ryujin answered.

" She's right, I can't believe our wives". Lisa stated.

" Why Dada, don't tell me you don't want us here so you can look for other girls? I'll tell this to Mama". Seulgi got panicked when Sera threatened her.

" Y-Yah of course, not baby, I, I was just saying but it doesn't mean I don't want to take care of you baby". Seulgi said nervously as she leveled herself to her daughter.

" I will also tell this to momsé". Brianna said which caused Jisoo's eyes to widen.

" Yah I didn't say anything". She said to her daughter.

" But you're the first one to complain about why we're with you". Jianna retorted while she's crossing her arms over her chest.

" O-of course not. I love to be with you. Come on let me buy you food. What do you want? Chicken? Pasta?". Jisoo bribed her daughters so they won't tell their momsé.

" Yes!". The twins exclaimed so Jisoo quickly carried her twins and went to the nearest restaurant.

" What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Jisoo stopped and called the four idiots.

" Fine". They said in unison and carried their children.

As soon as they entered the restaurant, the five idiots quickly ordered food for their kids. While waiting for the food to serve a group of women stood in front of them.

" Hi, you guys alone?". One of the girls inquired while looking at the five idiots.

" Bitch are you blind? Can't you see we're with our kids?". Jisoo sternly said to the woman.

The four idiots shot their eyes wide with how Jisoo answered the woman.

" What did you just call me?!". The girl said in disbelief.

" Are you deaf or what? I said bithsjajajsjkha". Jisoo wasn't able to finish her sentence when Lisa covered her mouth.

" I'm sorry for what she said, this woman was just having a bad day since her wife didn't let her have sexhskshskajasuha----". Lisa was also interrupted when Seulgi covered her mouth.

" Are you insane? We're in front of our daughters and you're saying inappropriate words". Seulgi said through gritted teeth.

" You guys are a couple?". The other girl inquired as she looked at Seulgi and Lisa.

" Ew yuck duh. How dare you think of that bitchkaiensbaka". Seulgi was also interrupted when Jeongyeon covered her mouth.

" Can you please just leave us alone? We want to have peace of mind with our kids". Jeongyeon politely smiled at the girls.