10

L I S A

" I didn't know that you're one of the guest members here". I told Kehlani when Ms. Dafour left us and greeted some other guests.

Kehlani giggles when I said that, after that, she turns to face me. " Surprise? You should have seen your face Lisa, you're so adorable". She said and was ready to touch my face but I quickly back away.

" Listen Kehlani, I'm married, I have three children and I won't let you ruin it. So please stop whatever what's on your mind. I love my wife". I said that made the smile on her face disappear.

" I like you Lisa". She said and ignored my statement.

" I love my wife. Haven't you had enough receiving a lot of slaps and punches from my wife before? Don't you know what my wife can do. She... She's an MMA fighter". I said to scare her but she just tilted her head at me.

" So your wife has two jobs, like what CEO and an MMA fighter. Multi-tasking". Kehlani laughed while clapping her hands. Crazy bitch.

" My wife is possessive so if I were you, I better stop before she'll end up dragging me outside the building by the hair. I'm sure you've watched her video with IU". I firmly said which made her smile dropped.

S E U L G I

" I have a daughter and a loving wife Wendy so please stop flirting with me". I told Wendy when we were alone.

" But I find you interesting Seulgi. I heard that you've cheated on your wife not once but six times so why not you cheat on her for the 7th time with me?". Wendy stated and caress my cheeks.

I remove her hands from my face and step backward.

" Stop it Wendy. I love my family, I love my wife and there's no way I will make the same mistakes again." I sternly stated which causes her to smirk.

" You can't resist temptations---- I can because I love my wife so leave me alone." I cut her off.

I know that I cheated on Irene before and I fucking regret that. I'm a better woman now. I've changed for the better because I love Irene so much and there's no way I will hurt her again.

J E N N I E

" Have you contacted Lisa, Jen?". Irene asked me and even tag along with me since as per her she also needs to deal with her wife and her mistress.

" No I haven't, maybe they were still in the eve---- for sure they were both enjoying flirting with those bitches! They really wanted to face Lucifer. Especially that Wendy and maybe my wife was enjoying her time flirting with her mistress!". Irene angrily said when she cut me off.

" What makes you say that Seulgi will flirt back at Wendy?". I asked her.

" Because my wife can't avoid temp--- Irene you should trust your wife. She loves you, you and your daughter". I cut her off. I know I doubt Seulgi at first when my wife will be with her but Lisa told me that her best friend has changed. She trusted her so I will do the same.

" What about you? Aren't you bothered that Lisa couldn't resist the temptation and gave in to that leech Kuhlani?". Now that Irene mentioned it, my anger returns. That bitch, I'll make sure to cut her clit this time, while my freaking wife Manoban, I'm gonna cut her bangs!

" I'll cut that Kuhlani's clit when we get there". I said that caused Irene to widen her eyes.

L I S A

01:13

I don't know why but my visions start to blurry, I guess I drank too much vodka. Luckily the dinners turn out well and we no longer needed to meet the press. I have to find Seulgi, we need to leave.