7

THIRD-PERSON

" No Lisa, you can't leave me, what about our kids? What about me Lisa?, I'm your wife!".

" Jen you have to understand my situation. I have to do this for the sake of our kids-----our kids?! Lisa you're leaving us for Pete's sake!". Jennie cut off Lisa.

" How many times do I have to tell you that this is what makes me happy? You have to understand and support me in whatever decisions I have to make". Lisa said in frustration.

" But you're leaving Lisa...I can't live without you, we need you". Jennie's tears stream down her face.

" Am I not good enough? Does our kids not enough for you to stay Lisa?". Jennie added and was begging on the Thai.

**Lisa sigh**

The Thai went to cup Jennie's face to wipe her tears and caress her cheeks.

" Honey it's only for a week. I have to do my job". Lisa said in a calm tone.

" That's the point Lisayah, you'll be away with us for a week, you'll be away with me. You know that I can't sleep peacefully when you're not by my side". Jennie sobbed like a little kid.

" You know that Andam is a big opportunity right? They've chosen me as one of the juries for their event. We can call and face time each other and the kids when you miss me, besides it's only for a week, you'll never notice the day". Lisa states.

" Of course I will especially when I can't feel your presence". Jennie retorted and buried her face at the crook of the Thai's neck.

" You're so clingy honey and I'm loving it but like I said, I need to do this-----Why can't you just work in our company for good so that we'll be together always". The CEO cut her off.

" We've already talked about this before Jen."

" But honey------- Knock knock". Jennie didn't get the chance to finish her sentence when someone knocks on their room and revealed their kids.

" Yes baby, do you need something?". It was Lisa who asked Ella while Jennie's still hugging her tightly.

" We just wanna cuddle with you guys and ask if we could all watch a movie together but we've heard your conversations and decided to interfere". Ella states while she's carrying Liam in her arms; while Leo's holding the hem of her shirt and also carrying Lily (cat)

" You've heard us?". Lisa asked in shock.

" Yes dada, we've heard everything". Leo said.

" Why you made Mama cry, dada?". Liam asked the Thai.

"Your dada will leave us-------Mama dada's only leaving for work. It's only for a week, it's not like she's gonna leave us for good". Ella interrupted her crying mother.

" Still, we won't be able to see her for a week". Jennie cried harder and buried her face in her wife's chest.

" Mama's so dramatic". Leo said which causes Jennie to turned her gaze at him in shock while Ella, Liam, and Lisa giggles.

" See honey, Leo said you're dramatic. It's not like I'm gonna leave you for good. I'll just need to attend Andam for work". Lisa told her wife and rubs gently her back.

" Also, Seulgi's with m------ that's also one of the reasons why I can't let you because you're with Seulgi". Jennie quickly cut her off

" Honey, Seulgi has changed," Lisa whispered in Jennie's ear so that their kids won't hear her.

" I know but what if she met a beautiful woman and if that woman has a friend, Seulgi will also introduce that woman to you". Jennie whispered back in frustration.