VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M PART 2)

LISA

" Lisayah I'm ready-WOAH!". Nayeon exclaimed when she went inside the house but stop midway when she saw Irene, Chaeyoung, and Yeji sitting beside me on the couch.

Chaeyoung were side hugging me while Irene hooked her arms on my arm and Yeji was sitting on the floor and was playing with my fingers.

" Hi, Tata Nayeon". Ella greeted her who is currently massaging my temples due to stress. If Jennie didn't leave for work, I wouldn't be in this situation.

" Hello, Tata". Leo and Liam said in unison before returning their gaze at the three ladies beside me.

" What is the meaning of this?" Nayeon asked confusedly while staring at us.

" I'm here to fetch my date". Irene answered her.

" Your date?" Nayeon asked still confused.

" Ahuh, I'm here for Lisa. We have a date today". She replied and Nayeon quickly turn her gaze at me which caused me to gulp nervously.

" What is she trying to say Bebe?". Nayeon inquired.

" I, I asked Irene out on a date today?". I said unsure, I don't know how many times I gulp because of nervousness.

" Y-you asked her out on a date? B-but you asked me out too!". She yelled making me close my eyes.

" What about them?". Nayeon pointed Chaeyoung and Yeji.

" My bes fwen also asked me out". Chaeyoung answered.

" Same here". Yeji followed.

" W-what?". Nayeon said as she look at me in disbelief.

" But it was me who you asked first, right?". Nayeon asked.

" Technically yes, Tata Nayeon". It was Ella who answered.

" But then when Tata Irene, Chaeng, and Tata Yeji learned that you will have a date with Dada, they rush towards here and force Dada to ask them out too". My daughter added.

" What? We didn't force her". Irene retorted and looked at Ella.

" Yes you did, Tata. I was there, even Leo and Liam". Ella replied.

" If you didn't announce on our GC that you will have a date with Lisa, we wouldn't be here and interrupt your date but then since you being a marites, we're here," Chaeyoung explained while smiling at Nayeon.

She announced it on their GC? Does that mean Jennie read it too? Fuck, I'm doomed!

" Do you ever think we will let you date Lisa alone? FYI, we're also part of the Super M unnie so we have the rights to date her too". Yeji stated as she teased Nayeon.

" W-wait, you said you announced it on your GC, did Jennie read it?". I inquired. If she did fuck I'll sleep here on the couch for sure.

" She hasn't seen it yet". Chaeng informed me making me sigh in relief.

" Look, why don't we cancel this date? Let's just stay here and watch Netflix, yeah?". I suggested but these girls quickly disagree.

" Nope, I don't want to. You should date me out". Nayeon said.

" True, what's the use of wearing this beautiful dress if you won't take me out". Irene seconded.

" I want to eat outside". Chaeyoung added.

" I prepared for this day so we should celebrate outside". Yeji also said.

" Baby, do you want to join us?". I asked Ella and the twins.