( LISA'S LATE BDAY SPECIAL LAST PART )

A/N: THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE MANOBANS STORY, THIS IS ONLY A SPECIAL CHAPTER SINCE IT'S LISA'S BDAY

JENNIE

" Hey, your maid just told me that you just arrived a few minutes ago and then went straight here

" Hey, your maid just told me that you just arrived a few minutes ago and then went straight here. Really Jen, where have you been this time?". Hoyeon asked me as soon as she saw me sitting on the stool and drinking.

" I went to her concert". I replied after I shot the glass of wine. I heard her sigh.

" It's been ten years, Jennie".

" And she's still the one, Hoyeon". I said and smiled bitterly.

" She's getting married--- I know, and I don't have any plans to ruin her life. I just want to see her, that's it". I cut her off.

" Jennie--- she sang the song, hoyeon. The song she sang when she ended everything between us". My voice cracked.

" Hearing her singing that song made my heart ache. I was so stupid for making her feel such things. I hurt her... I took her for granted. I, I cheated on her". I broke into tears.

" And now she's happy and will be getting married". I added as tears streamed down my face.

" And guess what whom she'll marry?".

" It's Joohyun unnie. My step-sister".

" She'll marry my step-sister, hoyeon". I cried out. Hoyeon pulled me for a hug; trying to soothe me but that didn't help. The only person who can calm me is her, my Lili.

FLASHBACK

It's been three years since Lisa walked out of my life and I can say that those years have been so hard on me. The night Lisa ended between us was also the night I ended what Kai and I had. Yes, I admit I cheated on Lisa. I felt pressured when Lisa was slowly achieving her dreams. Even though we were still students back then, she and her band were slowly recognized in the music industry. They were invited to some known music festival which Lisa lost her time and focus on me. I felt pressured that she will leave me behind but when Kai came into the picture, he made me feel things again. He was there whenever I needed Lisa. He was there when I was down belittling myself while my girlfriend was enjoying the time of her life performing in front of a thousand people.

Kai was there while Lisa was missing. Slowly, I get attached to him and I was overwhelmed by all Kai's promises to me. He promises me a lot of things, he told me that he'll help me achieve my dreams and won't leave me behind unlike Lisa. I was blind and believe him.

The news about me and Kai spread to the whole campus, I and Kai were the hot issue as someone caught us making out and flirting at the back of the school. I explained to Lisa everything. I lied to her and she believes me. She told me that she trusted me and that I won't hurt her. I felt guilty and tried to make things up. I showed her that she shouldn't be worried and should not believe those rumors because she's the only one I love. I've also decided to end my secret relationship with Kai but he refused to. He said that Lisa was just trying to poison my mind. That Lisa was acting like she was the victim so the people will side with her. He even showed me a photo of Lisa and some girl laughing together at the restaurant like they were having a date.