55

FLASHBACK AT NOZE's DANCE CLASS

" Alright, why don't you guys introduce yourselves first before we start our dance class". Noze announced to everyone.

" Why do we have to introduce ourselves? What are we high school girls attending school?". Lisa complained but not too loud. Only her Whatta tops squad could hear her.

" Stop complaining, Monkey. Ms. Noze might hear you, besides you'll only introduce yourself and that's it". Jisoo whispered back at the Thai.

" I shouldn't be here, if Jennie found out this she'll kill me". Lisa said through her gritted teeth.

" We know so you should shut up so she won't kill you". Seulgi replied to her.

" Alright, next please". Their attention returns in front when Noze looked at them and points to Jisoo.

" Your turn please". Noze told the raven-haired woman which the latter smiled and quickly stood up from her seat.

When Jisoo faced them, she showed her beautiful smile that made everyone in awe. Her oh so beautiful heart shape lips made her smile even more beautiful.

" Hi, I'm Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, and my motto in life is live and enjoy your chicken". Jisoo proudly said making Noze clap awkwardly because saying their motto in life isn't necessary.

" Okay, that's cool. Does your real name really Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim?". Noze inquired.

" Oh no, turtle rabbit is my nickname, isn't it cool?". Jisoo answered her while Lisa mentally facepalms herself.

" Y-yeah, cool. Thank you, Jisoo. Your turn Ms". Noze called Seulgi which made the latter look to her squad first indicating that she's next.

" Hello guys, I'm Kang Seulgi and my motto in life is if nothing goes right, go left". Seulgi said while smiling and bowed making her friends cheer out loud well except Lisa.

" That's very inspirational, Seulgi hehe". Noze said awkwardly.

It was Jeongyeon's next. When she's now standing in front of them, she looked at her friend's eyes one by one and flashed her handsome smile before she turn her gaze at Noze.

" Hi, peeps, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, and never trust people who smile constantly. They’re either selling something or not very bright." Jeongyeon said with wide smile and even bowed proudly.

The class bursts into laughter including Lisa. She can't believe she's friends with them.

" That's hilarious, next please". Noze called Ryujin.

"Good luck baby Ryujin". Jisoo and Seulgi teased her.

" Hi, I'm Shin Ryujin and my motto in life is accepting who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer." Again, the class laughed out loud.

It's now Lisa's turn but before she proceeds in front, her squad snatched her wrist.

" What?". She asked.