28

L I S A

" Okay Mrs. Manoban, stop glaring at me and just tell me what did I do this time". I told Jennie who's eyes were fuming and fixated on me. The way she looks at me made me uncomfortable. Did I make her upset? If yes, then what is it?

" Why didn't you tell me that the woman you helped last time was Seo Yea-Ji?". She sounded serious when she asked me.

" I told you but you didn't ask me her name tho, also, I didn't know that she is the CEO of Dior. I just found out today". I replied but her aura didn't change. She still looks pissed.

" You should have at least told me?!". She yelled which made me flinched.

" What is wrong with you, Jennie? Why are you so mad?". I asked her confusedly.

" What is wrong with you?!". She returned the question to me. What the fuck is wrong with this grumpy woman?

" Can you please enlightened me?". I asked once again and I swear to God if looks could kill, I'm probably dead a long time ago.

" You want to know what is the problem huh, Manoban?!". She continuously raising her voice.

" Um, yeah?". I said unsure that irritates Jennie more.

" Your face, your features and everthing!". She yelled.

" Huh?". I tilted my head in confusion.

" Why the fuck do you attract a lot of women and men. Why the fuck the moment their eyes landed on you made them fall for you for the first sight?! Why are you so fucking pretty-handsome that every day you earned a lot of admirers?!". Jennie yelled out.

Okay, was that a compliment?

" Okay, I don't know if I'll be happy by what you've told me or not but I'd chose not to because you're scaring me right now," I answered and I don't know if that was the right answer to her outbursts.

" Why can't you be just a normal woman---okay are you telling me that I'm abnormal?". I quickly cut her off as I'm offended.

" YES!". Jennie sternly said which causes me to gasped dramatically and covered my mouth.

" B-babe? W-why? What makes you say that I have abnormalities?". I dramatically asked and clutched my chest-acted like I was hurt.

But Jennie being Jennie just rolled her eyes at me.

" Your beauty is not normal, Manoban. Having doll features attracts a lot of admirers." She said I'm starting to think that her compliments say the opposite. Like it's a curse for having a pretty-handsome face because girls and boys will crazy over you.

"Look at you, you're tall". She started so I nodded my head.

" Has a porcelain skin----no big deal". I cut her off and Jennie glared at me.

" Beautifully-handsome-----". I cut her off by chuckling.

" I'm used to it hun". I said giggling.

" Talented". Jennie continued while I'm just having the time of my life hearing my wife's compliment.

" Understanding, caring, loving, hard-working, responsible wife and mother to our kids". My sweet loving wife added. Wow, those compliments sound music to my ears.

" Stop it, Jennie". I said and playfully slap her arm, as usual, Jennie was still glaring at me.

" AND I FUCKING HATE IT!!!". But then I flinched when Jennie shouted at the top of her lungs.

" I FUCKING HATE IT MANOBAN BECAUSE THEY WERE DREAMING OF YOU! THEY WERE FUCKING YOU INSIDE THEIR FILTHY MIND!". Jennie yelled out.

" Yah, yah calm down, Nini. You're gross there. I've told you that I don't care about them as I already have you, okay? Besides, aren't you happy that you have a perfect wife?". I held her shoulders and tried to joke but that didn't calm her.