EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON

Six months later...

It's been six months since Lisa has decided to take a leave from her work as she wants to spend her time with her family after what they went through for the past months, she even ask Jennie to do the same which the latter agreed immediately.

"When do you plan to return to work?". Seulgi asked her friend.

"She's right, when will you and Jennie plan to return? Being an acting CEO drains me." Jisoo complains.

"I don't know yet. I'm still enjoying my vacation. Besides, I deserve this vacation so let me enjoy my time with my family, okay?". Lisa answered her friends. The Whatta Tops have decided to bond in Lisa's penthouse after months of nagging her to bond with them. Every time they invite Lisa, Jennie immediately sends them a deadly glare.

"Not that we're complaining but ever since you spent your time with your family, especially Jennie, you forgot about us. I mean, we need you too". Lisa chuckled at Jeongyeon's excuse.

"You're too clingy, Jeongyeon. Don't tell me Nayeon already infected you?". Lisa told her.

"I think you're right. I think I now have a crush on you, bebe, Lisa". The Thai looked at her friend in disbelief and pushed her away after hearing what she said earning a loud laugh from the latter.

"Stop it Jeongyeon. I felt shivers--- in a good way? (Jeongyeon gasped) OMG, could it be sparks?". Lisa didn't finish her sentence when Jeongyeon cut her off. She was enjoying teasing the Thai.

"Eww, that's so gay, Jeongyeon!". Ryujin told her.

"Bitch I'm gay!". Jeongyeon retorted.

"Leave her alone, Jeongyeon. You'll never have sparks because I...I'm really the one destined for her". Jisoo butted in and gave Lisa a side hug. She even rested her head on the Thai's shoulder.

"You're the one who should stop Jisoo. Lisa and I have been together before you and her met. We're really the endgame here". Seulgi also joined and side-hugged Lisa on the other side.

"Traitors! I thought I was the only one Lisa? You told me that you're the icing on top of my cupcake?" Lisa looked at them in disbelief.

"What the fuck are you gays saying? It's only been a month that we haven't been able to bond, what the fuck has gotten into your stupid minds?" The four couldn't longer hold it and burst out laughing after seeing their friend's reaction.

"Anyways, how's your Ella and her special friend Kris?" Jisoo smirked.

"Their special friendship is going strong." Lisa chuckled.

"They are aware that they are still young to enter into a relationship. They need to finish their studies first. They need to focus on their future before entering into a relationship." Lisa said in a serious tone.

"That's good to hear then. As long as someone is guiding them, they'll be on the right path" Seulgi agreed with Lisa.

"Yeah...anyway, how are you and your wives doing? Do you plan to follow your kids?" Lisa asked her friends.

"Irene and I are still planning whether to try another IVF this year or next year. We're still busy with work."

"Yerin is still too young so no," Ryujin stated.

"Echo wants a baby sister. Nayeon is willing to have another child but only if it's Lisa's sperm." They all laughed at what Jeongyeon said except for Lisa.

"Your Super Mistress still not moving on, Lisa?" Jisoo said as she laughs at her.

"It seems like Nayeon will never move on from Lisa. She's enjoying being Lisa's legal mistress." Seulgi replied.