THE PLOT: CLARIFICATIONS

So everything from BOOK 1-3 was Jennie's dream. She is experiencing hypnagogia, which is similar to lucid dreaming. She developed this ailment as a result of Hanbin's infidelity. She is a prisoner of stress, brokenness, sadness, and anxiety. When she saw Lisa again, that's where she escaped loneliness and pain by creating her own world (dream) in which she was happy and had a perfect family.

Lisa died in her dream after her second heart transplant failed, and that's where Jennie finally awoke from her dream. Lisa does not have heart complications in the actual world. Chaeng and she are not orphans.

Everything in the book was made up.

JENNIE'S DREAM:

1) Lisa has a dilated cardiomyopathy

- In reality, Lisa's heart is healthy.

2) Lisa and Chaeng were orphan

- In reality, no. Lisa and Chaeyoung's parents are alive.

3) Lisa and Jennie were married and had children named Ella, Liam, and Leo.

- In reality, none of those three exist. Even the group Whatta Tops and Bikini Bottoms, as well as the Super M. But they are Lisa's friends in real world.

4) IU, Yeaji, Kuhlani, and friends, Kai.

- In reality, IU and Yea-Ji, Kai, and even Kuhlani have no connections with them.

5) Hanbin Cheated on Jennie

- This one is real. He's the reason why all of Jennie's dreams were created.

6) Jennie's homophobic

- Checked! Cause of Hanbin ulit.

CIAO!