5

JENNIE

" Talk Ella. Who was the guy who gave you the chocolate?". I asked my daughter after we entered my office.

" M-my classmate Mama". She answered nervously.

" Does he know that your priorities are your studies?". I said in a firm tone.

" Y-yes Mama. I also told him that I'm not interested in him." She answered.

" And most importantly you're still young". I added and crossed my arms.

" I've already told her about that honey. Ella knew what's right and wrong so trust her, okay?". Lisa hugged me from behind.

" Still Manoban. Ella's not allowed yet to have a boyfriend. She's only 13". I retorted. Lisa kissed my cheek before she turned to face me.

" I know and just like I've said, Ella knew what's right and wrong so calm down as you're scaring our daughter Nini". Lisa said in a calm tone.

" Fine". I shortly stated. I looked in Ella's direction and I saw how she sigh in relief.

" Thank you for trusting me Mama". My daughter smiled at me.

" Also, Ella wants to tell you something Nini". Lisa said that made me turned my gaze back at Ella.

" What is it baby?". I asked her.

" We will be having a retreat this Sunday in Jeju and we will be staying there for three days". She said which causes me to widen my eyes.

" 3 days?!" I said in surprise.

" Honey it's only three days. Besides their school will make sure to take care of them. Don't worry Ella will gonna have her bodyguard with her to secure her safety". Lisa reassures me.

**Sigh**

" Fine but Ella you need to promise us that you will call to update us, okay?". I told her and she nodded her head in understanding.

" Alright baby". I smiled at her. Ella hugged me happily when I allowed her to join their school activity.

" Yay thank you so much Mama!". She said while still hugging me.

When our kids were busy playing with a PS5, Lisa sat beside me on the couch and lean her head on my shoulders while she's side hugging me.

" Tell me, does Kim Taehyung shows any motive towards you, huh Mrs. Manoban?". Lisa asked me.

" He tried to invite me to have dinner but I quickly refused him so don't worry because my eyes and my heart are only meant for you honey". I reassure her.

" That's good to hear Mrs. Manoban because I won't allow anyone to take you away from me, from us. Do you understand?". My jealous wife stated that causes me to giggled.

" Understood honey. You know what, you're so hot when you're jealous". I told her and cupped her face.

" Are you having fun seeing me jealous?". She asked and pout at me. Cute.

" Hmm yes because you're cute when you're jealous plus you're turning me on". I whispered in her ear.

" Don't try me honey because you don't know what I'm capable of when I'm jealous". She rasps, her lips curling up into a satisfied grin which made me turn on.

" Don't worry I'm a good girl". I peck on her lips.

" Good, I love you Mrs. Manoban". My honey stated before she pressed her lips to mine.