31

L I S A

" I'm so going to kill that bitch! Argh!!!". Jennie yelled in our room. Thankfully our room is soundproof so the kids won't hear her scream.

" Can you at least calm down and tell me what's wrong?". I asked Jennie.

" That bitch! Jisoo took you to Yea-Ji's place though I've told you that Yea-Ji likes you! Why are you so fucking oblivious!". Jennie yelled to my face and I looked at her in disbelief making me lose my temper.

" Okay first of all, why do you always think that all the girls I met have a thing for me?  Don't you fucking trust me? Am I stupid Jennie for you to always think that I will flirt back? Are you not confident that I only love you? Does my love for you is not enough?! Tell me, Jennie!". Jennie flinched when I raised my voice at her.

" Jisoo and I just went to Dior to ask for Sohee's autograph that's it! We didn't do anything so you fucking calm down. We are not dumb to do something we will surely regret." I added and I was trying to calm my nerves down. Jennie on the other hand was just standing and lowered her head looking at the floor while fidgeting her fingers.

I sat at the edge of the bed and stared at her while she was lowering her head.

" Have you seen how scared Jisoo is at you? She climbed down at the balcony just to escape from your wrath and you even showed it to our kids, to our friends' kids." I scolded her.

**Sigh**

I stood up and reached Jennie. I cupped her face to look at me and my heart sank upon seeing her cry.

" I- I'm sorry Lili please don't get mad at me". Jennie said while crying and was pouting her lips.

Fuck I'm trying to be mad here. You're so whipped Lisa!

" I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. Can you please try to control your anger and let us explain first before you explode?. Plus, please avoid showing it to our kids." I add which made Jennie nod her head.

" Thank you". I said and pulled her for a hug. Jennie buried her face at the crook of my neck and cried while saying sorry.

" I only love you, Nini. No one else, just you". I said while hugging her.

" I love you too so much Lili". Jennie answered which made me smile.

" One more thing, please let Jisoo explain her side next time. We both knew that she and Chaeng was our cupid so there's no way Jisoo will let any other girls flirt with me. She's a Jenlisa shipper. Apologize to her tomorrow. She almost jumps on the balcony just to escape from your wrath". I said and I can't help but giggle.

" Okay, Lili". Thank God she didn't disagree. Guess being upset with her sometimes works.

Y E A J I

" How do you feel after meeting Jisoo?". I asked Sohee who still couldn't believe that she finally met and hold her crush for the first time. Ever since Sohee works in Dior, she didn't hide her admiration towards Jisoo which of course I don't mind and I'm not against it since it was only just a crush.

" My heart couldn't stop hammering inside my chest, Yeaji. She's so pretty and handsome at the same time". She squealed like a teenager.

" May I remind you that she's married to Chaeyoung, and you are Chaeyoung's role model". I told her which made her smile turns into a frown.

" Lisa's also married to Jennie, and yet you still planning to take her away from her wife." Sohee retorted which made me roll my eyes at her.

" So you mean you're planning to steal Jisoo from Chaeyoung just like what I'm trying to do to Lisa and Jennie's marriage?". I smirked at her and Sohee gave me a knowing look.