75

Of course, I will finish this story. Was just playing with you guys.

Sorry, not sorry 😜

Anyways, let's continue the Whatta tops adventure in Seychelles :)

LISA

" Of all the places, why those girls were also here?"

" Of all the places, why those girls were also here?". Jisoo asked herself feeling frustrated when we learned that Kehlani and her friends were on this Island.

" Let's just hope we won't bump them or else they will pester us again and worst this news will reach our wives". Seulgi stated.

I'm sure this will reach them.

" Why are you so calm, Lisa? Don't you feel scared that this might reach Jennie?". Ryujin asked me and I only shrugs.

" Reach or not we should just remain calm. We're here to relax, not to frustrate ourselves". I replied while they just look at me confusedly.

" I see you're becoming brave Limario". Jisoo smirked.

" Nah, just want to enjoy my time here. Let's not think about them okay? If ever we bump them, say hi or hello then leave". I advised.

" What if they pester us? They will invite us or something?". Seulgi inquired.

" Then accept their invitations?". I said questioningly.

" See, you're not sure with what to do". Jeongyeon stated.

" Can you guys relax? Whether we bump them or not just go with the flow okay? If they invite us then let's accept it. As long as it won't cause our relationship then there will be no problem with it. Just behave." I said calmly.

" Hello". Ella came in.

" Where have you been young lady?". I inquired raising my brow.

" I went out Dada. I inform you, remember?". She retorted.

" You did?"

" Yeah she did". Seulgi replied.

" Fine but next time I'll go with you," I respond and she nods her head.

" So what's wrong? Why are you five look frustrated?". She inquired.

" You Mama's greatest enemy is here." It was Jisoo who replied.

" What do you mean?"

" Kuhlani and friends". Ryujin flatly replied and slumped herself beside me.

" Woah really?".

" Yeah".

" And you're worried because your wives might reach this news?". She asked looking at us one by one.

" Yeah". We all said in unison.

" You guys are unbelievable and weak". Ella stated earning a gasp from us.