47

JENNIE

As soon as we have returned from the hospital to visit Yea-Ji, Leo and Liam welcomed us.

" Dada, why do you look pale and thin, also why your eyes were swollen?". Liam asked her.

Lisa bends her knees to level to our son's height.

" Dada was just tired of too much work but dada is okay". Lisa told him.

" You should take a break from your job, Dada. It's not good for your health if you keep on working". Leo commented that made Lisa smile.

" Of course baby. Don't worry, Dada will take a break then let's bond, you like that?". Lisa said that made Leo and Liam jump in happiness.

" Yes, Dada we love that!". They both said in unison and jump to hug Lisa.

She almost loses her balance but thankfully, I was there to support her.

" Okay that's enough for now. Dada needs to rest since she had a tiring day at her work. Let's get you to your bed now". Ella butted in and took the twins to their room.

" You okay, honey?". I inquired Lisa when I saw her placing her hand on her chest.

" Yup, I'm good". She smiled but that didn't reach her eyes.

" You sure?".

" Yes, Nini. Come on let's go to our room." She suggested so I hooked my arm at her and we both went to our room.

Lisa and I were both hugging each other at our bed.

" You okay?". I asked Lisa in concern as she was just quiet since we entered our room. I know she's still thinking about Yeaji.

FLASHBACK

SEOUL MEDICAL HOSPITAL

Lisa and I rushed to the hospital when So-hee called us that Yea-Ji suffered from a cardiac arrest. She was crying so hard when we arrived as the doctor was trying to revive her best friend.

Fortunately, after so many attempts, they found her pulse again. I looked at Lisa and she was just staring at Yea-Ji so I held her hand to caress it and gave her a reassuring smile which she reciprocated with a smile as well.

We asked Yea-Ji's doctor if we can see her and thankfully she allowed us.

We stayed at the hospital until we can assure Yea-Ji's stable condition. After 4 hours of staying, Yea-Ji regains her consciousness.

" Hey" Lisa smiled at her as she took her hand to caress it

" How are you feeling?" My wife added and Yea-Ji smiled at her.