54

SEO's RESIDENCE

" Finally, you guys are here"

" Finally, you guys are here". Mr. Seo exclaimed when the Manoban's family has arrived at their residence.

" Hello lolly and pops". Leo and Liam greeted and pecked at Mr. and Mrs. Seo's cheeks.

" Hello, little minions". Mr. Seo happily said when he saw the twins.

" We're not minions, pops". Liam pout at him but the old man just laughed at him.

" But you both were cute just like minions". Mr. Seo giggled.

" Hi Lolly and Pops". Ella also greeted the couple and pecked their cheeks.

" Hello to the princess of the family". Mrs. Seo smiled at her.

" You're very beautiful, young lady". Mr. Seo commend Ella which made the latter blush.

" Thank you, Pops". Ella replied shyly.

" Good evening, sir and ma'am". Lisa hugged the couple.

" Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Seo". Jennie also greeted and hug them.

" I'm glad you came tonight. We missed your kids". Mr. Seo told the couple.

" But we just came here last week, Pops". Liam butted in.

" I know but a week was too long for us". Mr. Seo replied while wrapping his arm around his wife.

The couple and the Manobans became super close after the former agreed to donate the heart of their daughter, Yea-Ji. They requested Jenlisa if they could visit them twice a month to have dinner with them so at least they could still feel the presence of their daughter through Lisa.

Of course, Jenlisa agreed, it's the least they can do for the couple after losing their only daughter. Since then, the couple became close to them and to the Manobans kids and even ask them to call them Lolly (Grandma) and Pops (Grandpa).

The LollyPops couple was so fascinated with the Twins and with Ella and they were happy to experience having a grandchild though it's not from their own blood.