86

KRIS

" From this day forward we now welcome you as part of the Whatta Tops Squad". Tata Ryujin and Tata Jisoo blessed me.

" Now what's the Whatta Tops motivational motto?". Tata Seulgi and Tata Jeongyeon asked.

" We Top We Rule!". I exclaimed earning a loud clap from them while Tata Lis was just laughing at us.

" Great, from now on you're now the Maknae of the group". Tata Lis joined us.

" Always remember, never let yourself in trouble. Never let a woman control your life. Arasso?". Tata Jisoo raised her voice.

" A-arasso--- Louder!". She cut me off.

" A-arasso!---- I can't hear you!".

" Arass--- Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?". Tata Jisoo said which made me confused.

" What?".

"Absorbent and yellow and porous is he?". She continued.

" SpongeBob SquarePants?". I answered questioningly.

" If nautical nonsense, be something you wish." Tata Seulgi said and when I just stared at her she glared at me.

"S-SpongeBob SquarePants". I stammered.

" Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!". Tata Jeongyeon joined.

" SpongeBob SquarePants". I replied.

"SpongeBob SquarePants!" - Tata Ryujin and Tata Jeongyeon sang

"SpongeBob SquarePants!" - Tata Seulgi joined

" SpongeBob SquarePants! - Tata Jisoo followed.

" SpongeBob SquarePaaaaaaants!". But then I flinched when Tata Lis suddenly exclaimed and sang the last part with her deep voice.

"Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha". They laughed in unison leaving me dumbfounded.

Was my decision to be part of their squad right?

" You okay kid? Don't be weird around us okay? Since you're part of this squad we will do our best to help you so spill. What's bothering you?". Tata Jisoo wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

" You mentioned that it was about my daughter so what did she do?". Tata Lis questioned me. They sat across me and I feel like they are interrogating me.

" Um...I think Ella was mad at me".

" Why?". Tata Seulgi asked.

" I have no idea".

" Did you try to ask her?". Tata Jisoo asked while she was munching her chicken.

" I did but she just ignore me".

" Did you do something that made her upset?". It was Tata Ryujin's turn to ask.

" I don't know..."

" How long she's been ignoring you?". Tata Jeongyeon also asked.

" About a week now?".

" You're not sure?". Tata Jisoo raised her brow at me

" I, I mean it's been a week since the last time we talked".