78

THIRD-PERSON

" Oh hey, Mrs. CEO. How can we help you?" Kehlani asked the feline-eyed woman.

" I'm not here for you, Kuhlani. I'm here for my wife" The latter sternly said.

" Again, it's Kehlani" She corrected as her face turns into sour.

" KUHLANI" Jennie reiterated but didn't mind correcting it.

" Look we're not doing anything here. We are just hanging out with your wives". A girl named Wendy butted in.

" Does throwing you on the floor still not enough for you to stop interfering with our lives?". Irene retorted, she's shooting daggers at Wendy who happens to gulp nervously when she spoke.

" It was them who approached us, not us". Lia spoke.

" What if I grab your hair and show you the light?". Yeji sternly said.

" Look, we don't want trouble here". Chaeng's rivalry named Joy commented.

" Don't want trouble yet you are here hanging out with our wives". An angry chipmunk stated as she glared at her.

" Jeongyeon come here". Nayeon instructed Jeongyeon but the latter didn't bother to move.

" I said come here--- See, your wives don't want to". Taeyeon cut off Nayeon.

" Lisa". Jennie called her wife and gave her a knowing look.

" What are you doing here, Jen?". Lisa replied, showing no emotions.

" I came here for you".

" You came here because you don't trust us". Lisa retorted.

" That's not true--- pfft don't believe to what she says, Lisa. Your wives didn't trust you all". Kehlani cut off Jennie.

" Can you shut your mouth?!". Nayeon raised her voice at her gaining a lot of attention.

" Your wives don't want to be with you". Wendy commented.

" And I bet, Jeongyeon wants to spend her vacation with us, right?". Taeyeon said flirtatiously causing Nayeon to jump and threw herself at her in anger.

Everyone gasped at what happened, the tops tried to stop them but Jennie and her squad stop them and help Nayeon instead.

" HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH MY WIFE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!". Nayeon yelled while pulling Taeyeon's hair harshly.

" OH MY GOD LISA STOP THEM!". Jeongyeon yelled while looking at the bots and warts killing each other.

" NO YOU STOP THEM!". Lisa retorted who looks scared while seeing Jennie also pulling Kehlani's hair.

" I'VE SEEN THIS FILM BEFORE AND I DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING". Jisoo sang.

" WILL YOU STOP SINGING!". Seulgi yelled at her trying to separate Irene and Wendy from each other.

" LISA HELP!!!". The four idiots looked in Ryujin's direction and they saw that Yeji and Lia were pulling her hair harshly.

" SHE'S MY WIFE LET HER GO!"

" NO, SHE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU, SHE DESERVES SOMEONE LIKE ME!".

" OH MY GOD STOP PULLING MY HAIR YOU'RE MAKING ME BALD!". Ryujin pleaded to the two but no one listened to her.

Jisoo is about to pull her wife away from Joy when Joy grabs her hand and pulled her harshly towards causing them to fell on the floor. Jisoo gasped when she fell on top of Joy.

" WHAT THE HECK!". Chaeyoung yelled and grab a plate full of food on the table and shoved it to Joy's face after she pulled Jisoo from her.

On the other hand, Irene grab Wendy's hair then throw her on the floor. When the latter fell, she went on top of her then start pulling her hair harshly.