14

E L L A

JEJU, ISLAND

" Wow, you look pretty, Ella"

" Wow, you look pretty, Ella". Kang hoon says after taking me a photo. He persistently wants me to pose for a photo and he said that he'll be my personal photographer for today. So I agreed.

" You look like a model here. You got the looks of your Mom and the height of your Dada". He said which made me smile. Guess it runs in our blood plus I've got the looks of a supermodel hahaha. Geez, I feel like Dada infected me for being such cocky.

" Thank you". I shortly stated.

" I'm happy that you accepted my invitation to tour you around the place, beautiful, isn't it?". Kang said and was smiling at me.

" Just because I accepted your invitation doesn't mean I want to hang out with you. I was just bored and I've got nothing to do in my room that's why I said yes to you". I stated causing him to playfully clutched his chest like he was hurt.

" Wow you're such a savage queen but still thank you because I've got the chance to spend my time with you". He told me and I cringed with what he said.

" Anyway, where's Kris? You both were inseparable so why she's not with you?". He asked confusedly.

" She's busy". I flatly said.

" Let me guess, with Maisie, right?" Kang hoon said then shows her perfectly white teeth.

" No idea". I answered as I was still annoyed at her.

" Okay, how about we grab a food, I'm kinda hungry. How about you?". He said so I immediately nodded my head so he won't have any further questions about Kris.

K R I S T I N A

" You should explain to her that it was just a misunderstanding and I'm not taking you away from her. Geez, I feel like the antagonist here ". Maisie said that made me chuckle. We were watching Ella and Kang hoon from afar.

She looks so happy and pretty while she's posing for a photo which is by the way taken by Kang hoon the monkey.

Pff, I'm way better than him. Tata Lisa teach me and gave me some tips when taking a photo.

" Yah, you look like you're gonna murder someone". Maisie laughed at me when she saw me glaring at Kang hoon.

" I still can't believe that you've fallen in love with your best friend and the fact that you are still young". Maisie stated while she's munching her food.