30

J I S O O

" What a pleasant surprise seeing you here in my office today, Lisa...and Jisoo". Yea-Ji looks happy upon seeing Lisa but as soon as her eyes landed on me, her soft eyes turn into cold ones. Of course, she'll give me a cold shoulder, I'm her mortal enemy's best friend.

Anyway, I don't care what she thinks of me, I just came here for her best friend's autograph. If it wasn't for my wife, I will never drag Lisa here because Jennie will transform into a tiger. Speaking of Jennie, for sure she's planning on how to drag me into hell now. Oh Lord, please spare my life. I don't want to face the wrath of the tiger.

" Hey, Miss Yea-Ji sorry to bother you at this time but we just really need your help". I heard Lisa said to Yea-Ji.

" Really? How can I help you, Lisa?". Yea-Ji's eyes sparkle upon hearing her. Wow, Jennie was right, Yea-Ji likes Lisa. Damn, Limario, you better share with me your love potion later kidding! Hahaha.

" It's about your best friend actually". Lisa said and Yea-Ji tilted her head in confusion.

" You mean So-Hee?". She asked.

" Yes". Lisa confirmed.

" What about her?". Yea-Ji rose her brow. Don't tell me she thinks Lisa is interested in her best friend and she's jealous? Hahaha.

" We are here because we wanted to have her autograph". I butted in before Lisa could speak.

" Autograph? Are you two her fan?". She asked and Lisa shooked her head.

" Nope, it's for my best friend, Jisoo's wife Chaeyoung". Lisa explained.

" Wow, you are such a good best friend Lisa and you too Jisoo, I didn't know that you'll come here to my office just to have an autograph for your beloved wife". Yea-Ji said and she's like mocking me but of course, I won't let her win.

" Oh yes of course Yea-Ji. If you love someone you'll do anything for them. You'll do what makes them happy, right? For sure your fiance did that to you, right?". I retorted but before she could respond I acted like I was shocked realizing something.

I gasped while covering my mouth.

" Wait, don't tell me your fiance hasn't done that yet?". I asked, Lisa is about to stop me but I continue teasing her.

" Oh, I almost forgot, it was just an agreement," I said and smirked at her, Yea-Ji gritted her teeth and I can feel her intense stare at me.

" Ouch!". Lisa breaks the tension by pinching my side.

" Please don't mind her Yea-Ji. Jisoo just loves to tease". Lisa nervously laughed.

Yea-Ji's intense glare softened and smiled at Lisa. Wow, Lisa effect.

Suddenly, someone entered the room revealing my rival-Han So-Hee.

" Oh, I didn't know that we have visitors, Yea-Ji". So-Hee said when her eyes landed on us.

" Of course you don't, you love to barge my office without knocking on the door or asking my secretary". Yea-Ji retorted making So-Hee to laughed shyly while rubbing the back of her neck.

" Sorry about that, hi Lisa I'm happy to see you again". So-Hee greeted Lisa happily. No wonder she's my wife's crush, she's pretty but I'm pretty-handsome.

" Likewise, I'm happy to see you too". Lisa smiled back. Then, So-Hee's eyes landed on me. I smiled at her but then I noticed a red tint on her cheeks.

" Yah Jisooyah, someone's crushing on you". Lisa whispered and I gave her a knowing look.

" Hi Miss Kim Jisoo, I'm Han So-Hee and you didn't know but I'm a big fan of yours". So-hee said shyly, her cheeks were also red.