32

ELLA

DULWICH COLLEGE SEOUL

" Pst, I've heard that there's a new student transferred here and she came from Jeju". Maisie told us after we settled to our seats.

" Where did you hear that news?". I asked her who is now busy munching her food after she took it out from her bag.

" To the other students. I heard that the new student is the only grandchild of the owner of this school". Maise stated.

" Wow". Kris commented

" And not just that because the reason why the new student transferred here is because of a certain person". Maisie added

" And who might that be?". I asked confusedly.

" I dunno". Maise shrugged her shoulders.

" Wow, you surely know what's happening here huh". Kris commented and I can't help but giggle.

" I just heard it from the other students". Maisie answered we were engrossed in her gossip that we didn't realize that our teacher came in.

" Good Morning class". The teacher roamed her eyes across the classroom before she proceed to speak.

" I'm sure you've all heard that a new student has been transferred here". Our teacher says and we all said yes making our teacher nods her head.

" Good and she will be joining this class from now on". The teacher continued that made my classmates starts murmuring.

" Oh, she will be joining our class then, exciting". Maisie commented.

" Now I'm intrigued". Kris said making me glare at her.

" What?". She said confusedly.

" Stop being dumb dumb, Kris". Maisie said to Kris making the latter grow confused in her head.

Pff what a dumb dumb ( stream dumb dumb by Somi)

" Let me call her, you may now come in". The teacher said and as soon as the new student entered, my eyes widen while my classmates including Maisie and Kris gasped.

" Please introduce yourself". Our teacher told her.

" Hi guys, I'm Jade Weber, I came from Jeju and I look forward to befriending you all". She said and smiled making my classmates especially the boys squeal.

" Isn't she the one we met at Jeju? The one who invited us to grab food but Ella came into the picture and stopped her from taking you away?"

" Isn't she the one we met at Jeju? The one who invited us to grab food but Ella came into the picture and stopped her from taking you away?". Maisie said to Kris that made me glare at her.

" Ops sorry". She makes a peace sign and averts her gaze from me while Kris just awkwardly smiled at me. I return my gaze in front and saw Jade looking straight into Kris's direction which of course made me look at my best friend again.