88

CONTINUATION...

The event auditorium started to fill up, some people were already in their seats

The event auditorium started to fill up, some people were already in their seats. But before the event started, Lisa and the rest went to Ella's dressing room to greet her.

"Are you ready princess?". Lisa asked her daughter who was busy preparing. Jennie hired a big and well-known stylist just for her daughter. She hired a professional make up artist, a pageant mentor, and a voice coach led by her and her squads with Jisoo and Jeongyeon joining them while Lisa was the one who taught her daughter to dance with the help of Seulgi and Ryujin. The clothes that Ella will wear are of course from their own company, Chanel. Shoes from Celine and jewelry from Bulgari.

"I'm a bit nervous but I think I can manage". Ella answered her dada

Lisa gave her a reassuring smile, "I'm sure you do. If you feel nervous just look at us, okay?". Lisa advised her the latter nodded her head in understanding. "Thank you, dada". Ella hugs her tightly.

" You're always welcome, princess."

"And thank you as well to all of you, Tatas and Mama. For never failing to remind me that I will do good in this event. I won't gonna promise that I will win but I will try my best to make you all proud". Ella said sincerely which caused tears in everyone.

"You've already made us proud, baby. We love you." Jennie reassures her daughter before pulling her for a hug.

"For us, you're already the winner, noona. You will always be our winner". Leo told her noona causing the latter to form tears at the corner of her eyes.

"And you will always be beautiful in our eyes," Liam added and joined Leo and her mama to hug Ella.

"Group hug!". Jisoo exclaimed and everyone joined to hug the three, however, Jennie glared at Nayeon because the one she was hugging is Lisa and not them so she pulled her wife away from her.

Before they left Ella, Lisa, and her top squad immediately signaled Kris to come and give Ella good luck. At first, Kris was hesitant because she was afraid that her friend might ignore her and continue to avoid her, but Lisa reassured her that her daughter won't push her away.

" H-hi." Kris shyly greeted her.

Ella was surprised to see her but she quickly compose herself and face her best friend, "Hey". Ella greeted back.

"Just came to say good luck?". Kris said unsure.

Ella raised her brow, "You're unsure".

" No no, I mean good luck to you. I'm sure you'll win this---- Why did you bribe the judges?". Ella cut her off and Kris hastily shook her head.

"Of course not, why would I do that? I just know you'll win this because there was never in a day you stop practicing just to prepare for this day." Kris told her. Ella looked at her intently making the former's heart to sped drastically.