68

LISA

" Jisoo, why are we here again?". I inquired her when we were inside this fancy bar called Connecticut.

" To fetch the bikini bottom squad". She answered that made me confused.

" The bikini what?". I asked as I furrowed my brows.

" Didn't you know that our wives are here inside this gaddamn bar"? Seulgi sternly said which confused me more.

" Our wives?". I asked again. Jeongyeon hit the back of my head which earn a deadly glare from me.

" You heard her right. We are fucking here because they are fucking drinking because of too much jealousy". Jeongyeon answered me.

" Jealous? But why?". I'm getting confused here. The fuck is happening?

" You fucking forgot?!". Ryujin raised her voice at me.

" No bitch so now tell me what the hell is going on?!". I fired back.

" It's because this fucking Ryujin made her wife jealous! Yeji saw this girl named Yuna flirting with her and instead of shooing her away, Ryujin flirt back and gave her gaddamn phone number!". Jisoo explained and upon hearing that, I snapped my head at Ryujin and send her a deadly glare.

**Ryujin gulp nervously**

" Look I can explain okay. Ms. Yuna asked for my number for emergency purposes because she will be Yerin's teacher. We enrolled her in kindergarten and Yeji being a possessive and jealous wife, assumed things just because I smiled at Ms. Yuna that's it." Ryujin explained.

" You know that I will never hurt my wife besides we have a child". Ryujin added.

" Then you should've told her about that". I retorted.

" I did okay? I explained to her my side but that woman didn't want to hear me out. She told me that I'm a playgirl, that Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, you and I were all the same. We're a fuck girls!". Ryujin stated which caused our eyes to shut wide.

" SHE FUCKING SAID THAT?!". Jisoo yelled out.

" That bitch has the audacity to compare me to the four of you?!". Jeongyeon said.

" Yah! I'm a changed woman now, why did she have to bring that up again?". Seulgi complained.

" Okay first of all, in the five of us, I AM AS IN I AM the most behave woman here----- OH SHUT UP MANOBAN!" They all said in unison when they cut me off.

" Compare to us, you are the one who has tons of girls," Seulgi told me.

" Don't forget that you were our wives first love". Jisoo added making my jaw went agape.

" How dare you accused me!". I raised my voice and clutched my chest dramatically while staring at them in disbelief.

" Guys please don't fight. Remember, we're here to fetch those girls". Ryujin stopped us.

" Why in the first place our wives were with your wife huh? As you said, it was you and Yeji who had fought so why dragged our wives here?". I asked in confusion.

" Duh! Of course, Yeji told them the reason why they fought and since Yeji belongs to the bikini bottom squad, of course, they'll take her side". Jisoo said with matching rolling her eyes at me.

" Irene called me and said that Yeji's been crying all day. She hates Ryujin for flirting with other girls especially with Yerin's teacher. She even said that she'll file a divorce and Ryujin will never see their daughter". Seulgi informed us.

" She fucking what now?!". I said in disbelief and stared at Ryujin.

" I know right?! She's so fucking overdramatic". Jeongyeon said.