60

THIRD-PERSON

" Um, Mrs. Manoban and Ms. Ella can we just talk about it first? I admit my cousin is arrogant and he thinks he's the most handsome in the world but can you please reconsider not firing him? I mean, can you please give him one last chance? Please Ella?". Noze butted in and plead to them.

" It was my daughter's decision so only her can change if she wants to reconsider his contract or not". Jennie replied to Noze.

The latter looked to Ella and was about to plead on behalf of Song Kang but Ella stop her.

" You're not him Ms. Noze so you should've not been the one to apologize". Ella told her coldly.

" Hey apologize now to them while you still can. They might reconsider your contract".  Noze whispered at her cousin.

Song Kang was hesitant because first of all, he is not the type of guy to plead to someone younger than him.  Besides, it will damage her ego.

" You're manager will surely kill you once he found out that Chanel terminate your contract with them so come on, swallow your pride and plead". Noze convinced him.

Song Kang looked at Jennie before he turn his gaze at Ella who was still staring at him and was crossing her arms.

He swallowed a lump in his throat before he speak.

" I... (Gulp)... I'm sorry for insulting and belittling your Dada, Ella. I never meant to harm you and it's not my intention to spit those words but still, I ended up hurting you. You might never forgive me, but I want to say I am sorry for the things I said to Lisa, to your mother. So I hope, you can give me a chance as I need this job". Song Kang apologizes to Ella and even bowed 90°

Jennie smirked at how Ella just watched Song Kang pleading. She praised herself for raising a savage daughter like Ella.

" Ella, what do you think? Should I rehire him or find a new model now for the campaign?". Jennie inquired her daughter.

Song Kang stood up straight and looked at Ella- waiting for her response.

The young Manoban avert her gaze at Song Kang and faced her mom.

" I think you should start looking for a new model now, Mama." Ella calmly replied as she smiled at her mom.

Song Kang's eyes shot wide upon hearing Ella's final decision, he's about to retort when Ella quickly cut him off.

" Get lost". She sternly said.

" Look I'm sorry okay, what else do you want me to do?". Song asked her.

" Mr. Yang". Jennie called Mr. Yang and by that, the trusted butler knew what the feline is implying.

He looked to the other four bodyguards and instructed them to escort Song out of the boutique.

" Wait, Mrs. Manoban, Ms. Ella---- Shush!". Jennie cut her off. Some of the customers were already looking their way but Jennie didn't care about it.

" Hey hey what in the world is happening here?". Nayeon inquired as she and the rest of Super M suddenly came in.

" This jerk insulted my wife----- HE FUCKING WHAT?!". Jennie flinched when Nayeon cut her off by yelling out.

She abruptly turns her gaze at Song Kang making the latter gulp nervously.

" I, okay look I'm -yah yah I'm sorry". Song wasn't able to finish his sentence when Nayeon pulled his hair aggressively.

" HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY BEBE HA! I WILL MAKE YOU BALD!". Nayeon yelled at him while still pulling his hair aggressively.