17

L I S A

" What are we doing here?". I asked Jisoo as soon as we arrived at the club. The same club where we witnessed how brutal our wives are.

" I don't know. Jeongyeon texted me that she's in here.". Jisoo replied. "Maybe she's broken that's why she wanted to get wasted?". She adds.

" Alright, let's get inside". I said. We were about to hop off the car when someone pulled the hem of my shirt.

" Are we also getting inside Dada?". Leo asked. Oh fuck, I forgot they're with us.

" You can't leave us here Dada". Jianna told Jisoo who also clearly forgot that her daughters were with us.

" Oh dang, I forgot about them". Jisoo frustratedly stated.

" Yah Jisooyah, what should we do? We can't leave them here". I told her.

" The minor was not authorized to get inside". I said.

" Don't worry, stay here let me handle this". Jisoo said then exited the car and went straight to the guards.

I saw her handing the guards/bouncers cash. At first, those bouncers were hesitant but then took the money anyway. Jisoo returned to the car and was grinning at me.

" Let's go, let's use the back door where no one could see us and sneak in these kids". Jisoo informed me.

" Are you crazy Chu? These are minors, we can't just ---- relax okay? I got this. Besides, I've bribed the bouncer and he allowed us to get inside with these cute little monsters". Jisoo cut me off.

" But-- No buts Lisa, no one will notice them as they were all busy with their own lives". She interrupted me again.

**Sigh**

" I hope Jennie and your wife won't found out about this or else we're dead". I told her but she just pats my head.

" I got you Limario". She said before she enters the bar while holding Brianna and Jianna.

" Dada, what are we waiting for? Let's go". Liam pulled my hand to follow Jisoo and the twins inside.

" Leo come here". I called Leo and held his hand before we enter inside.

 I called Leo and held his hand before we enter inside

" It's too loud in here Dada". Leo was complaining about the noise inside the club.

" What is this Dada?". Liam asked me confusedly.

" Um, we're in the club but don't worry we will be leaving right away. We just need to see your Tata Jeongyeon first, okay?". I told them and they both nodded their head.

" But why do those girls and boys keep pressing their bodies against each other?". Liam followed up question.

I swallowed a lump in my throat thinking of the best excuse for it.