VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M LAST PART)

LISA

As soon as we finished our foods the girls suggested to go shopping since they were all full and before I can complain, Nayeon and Irene start dragging me to this store. However, we stop when we noticed a group of security escorting the people outside the mall.

" Is it just me or those securities were escorting the people outside the mall?". Chaeyoung questioned. I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

" I think you're not the only one". Yeji replied to Chaeyoung. Suddenly, three of those securities walk in our direction.

" Are they also escorting us out?". Nayeon inquired.

" Maybe or maybe not". I answered.

" Good afternoon Ms. Manoban". One of the securities of the mall greeted me.

" He knows your name". Chaeyoung whispered at me.

" Of course he does, Lisa is a renowned photographer, duh". Nayeon rolled her eyes at Chaeng.

" Are you also here to escort us out, officer?". I asked him but he immediately shook his head.

" No, Ms. Manoban".

" Then, what do you need?". Irene was the one who answered him.

" Also, did something happen? Why are you escorting those people out of this mall?". Chaeyoung added.

" We came here for you Ms. Manoban and you girls. We have to make sure that the five of you, especially you Ms. Manoban won't leave this place." He stated.

" What?". I questioned.

" Your wife instructed us to close the mall to everyone and told us to keep an eye on you until she arrives here". My eyes widen upon hearing him.

" W-what?" I stammered.

" OMG, Jennie unnie had seen Nayeon's message on our GC". Yeji informed us and I suddenly felt nervous. I can feel my knees weakened.

" H- how did she know we're here?". I asked with a trembling voice.

" Maybe because of the photos we sent in the GC". Yeji replied.

" You send our photos?!". Nayeon exclaimed.

" Well yes". Yeji firmly said earning a slap in the arm from Irene and Nayeon.

" Ouch, what's wrong?". Yeji pouted while rubbing her arm.

" Of course, Jennie will see it, you bitch!". Nayeon said in irritation. I wipe my invisible sweat as I can imagine now my angry wife.

Suddenly, one of the securities of receives calls on his radio.

" Mrs. Manoban has arrived". Informed the security from the other line.

" Wow, is she the first lady of Korea?". Nayeon blurted out.

I can't with this girl. She really has the time to joke in times like this.

Not a minute later, I can see my wife now walking along with the four idiots and Jennie's bodyguards behind them.