36

THIRD-PERSON

Jennie and Yea-Ji glared towards each other not minding their surrounding which was full of press who were non-stop clicking the flashes of their cameras

Jennie and Yea-Ji glared towards each other not minding their surrounding which was full of press who were non-stop clicking the flashes of their cameras. It's not new to them about their rivalry when it comes to the fashion world.

Every time the two were crossed paths, they will give each other cold shoulders. Lisa on the other hand doesn't know what to do, she didn't know whether to interrupt their staring battle or leave the two to save herself from the upcoming wrath of her wife.

However, none of her plans happened when a certain bunny interrupted the intense scene and called the Thai but the catch is, she called her using the endearment she made up which caught everyone's attention.

When I said everyone that includes the fuming kitten.

" Lisa Bebeee"

" Bebe?". The press repeated which made the bunny woman stop on her track, eyes widen and cursed under her breath for being carried away when she saw Lisa. She scolded herself when she forgot that they were at the event.

" I- ah, I mean be- bebe be BEST FRIEND! YES BEST FRIEND YEAH HA-HA, WHAT'S UP BEST FRIEND? AMISYU BEST FRIEND". Nayeon exclaimed and reasoned out as she nervously laughed at everyone. She even asked for a high five to Lisa which the Thai did making Jennie, Seulrene and Ryeji to mentally facepalm themselves.

" Crazy". Jennie mumbled while shaking her head.

" What do you mean best friend, you told me the other day that you, her, and she were Lisa's Super M". Yea-Ji stated as she points her, Irene and Yeji.

" Super M?". One of the press asked.

" HA-HA-HA I think you misheard it Ms. Seo". Nayeon laughed nervously.

" Super M means..." Nayeon stopped midway as she doesn't know what excuse she'll make.

" Mespren, it's Super Mespren". Yeji butted in causing everyone to grow confusion. Nayeon closed her eyes trying not to laugh. Jennie looked away, Ryujin covered her face, Jeongyeon bit her lip and Seulrene lowered their heads to suppress their laughter at Yeji's excuse.

" Mespren?" Yea-Ji tilted her head in confusion.

" Ha-ha you know pash pash eow (eyow) mespren wash up? something like that okay I should stop talking". Yeji tried to defend herself but ended up embarrassing herself more while her squad friends were almost dying controlling not to laugh.

" She was just joking, what she meant is super mega best friend". Nayeon corrected making her friends face turn red for too much controlling themselves.

" Are you three trying to----that's enough". Jennie quickly cut off Yea-Ji. The latter looked to her and she noticed Jennie's red face.

" Let's go inside". Jennie added and hooked her arm to her wife.