76

LISA

" I'm excited to go to the market, Dada". I smiled hearing Ella. I'm glad she's with us. At least she still has the time to have a break from her school before her competition. How I wish the twins and Jennie are with us. They love the beach tho.

" Is that Kehlani?". Seulgi took me out of my trance when she noticed Kehlani and her friends.

" Yeah that's her---- let's walk faster before they get to notice us, come on". Seulgi cut me off. We all agreed to her plan but before we could walk past them, I noticed the woman that she's been talking to. She looks familiar.

" Wait". I stop which caused them to stop walking too.

" What's wrong?". Jisoo asked me in confusion.

Instead of answering her, I continue to look in Kehlani's direction. The four idiots and my Ella follow my gaze and that's where they noticed the five women that Kehlani and friends have been talking to.

" They look familiar". Seulgi spoke.

" They kinda look like our wiv---Dada, let's go, we need to head to the market to catch up the Kreole festival". Jeongyeon didn't get to finish her sentence when Ella butted in and cut her off.

" Yeah, Ella's right". Ryujin agreed.

I glance at Ella and she looks nervous while looking at Kehlani's way. Her eyes were fixated on the woman that Kehlani's been talking to.

" I have an idea". I stated which caused them to look in my way.

" What do you mean?". Jisoo inquired.

Instead of answering her, I made my way towards Kehlani. There's only one way to find out.

" Yah Lisa, what are you doing?!". Seulgi sternly said as she snatched my wrist to prevent me to go Kehlani's way.

" I'll let them know our presence". I answered.

" Are you serious? We've talked about this earlier, right? Those girls will surely pester us if they knew we're here". Jeongyeon stated as she looks at me in disbelief.

" Yes, I know but come on, we're in the same resort and even if we tried to avoid them I'm sure we'll still bump into them so why don't we just show up in front of them and invite them to hang out with us". I replied and upon telling that, they all gave me a what the fuck are you saying look.

" Dada, what are you trying to do?". Ella asked me.

" Making friends with your Mama's enemy?". I said questioningly.

Ella was about to retort when Jisoo butted in and grab my hand excusing us away from them.

" What are you doing Lisa?". Jisoo asked me. I look behind and found the three idiots and Ella looking at us.

" What?". Jisoo said as she wait for me to speak.

I smiled at her before telling her what's going on inside my mind.