58

ELLA

" Hey what's up?". Maise bumped her shoulder to mine as soon as she saw me arrive at Dulwich.

" Fine". I shortly replied

" Did your Dada and the other Tata's still helping you to practice for the upcoming Ms. Dulwich 2022?". She inquired.

" Yup but all they ever did is to play just like last time." I sighed as I recalled how Dada and Tatas played during the Q&A rehearsal instead of taking it seriously.

" True, sometimes I want to question them why they behave like that". Maisie stated which causes me to chuckle.

" Maybe they just want to ease the tension so I won't get nervous?". I said unsure.

" Hope so, no worries we'll be there to support you.". She said as we walked towards our classroom.

" Anyway, have you seen Kris?". I inquired as I didn't see her. Normally, Kris will fetch me at home so we'll both head to school together but it's been days since she hasn't do that.

" Nope, maybe she's with Jade again?". She said unsure and upon hearing that name my blood boiled.

Ever since that girl came into the picture, she took Kris time from me. During the lunch break, she will drag Kris from us without waiting for her response.

Kris apologized to me because of that but of course, I have to act like I didn't care.

" Oh speaking of Jade, she's here with your crush--- what do you mean my crush?". I quickly cut off Maisie when she teased me upon seeing Jade with Kris.

" Seems like Jade is taking Kris away from you again". Maisie whispered to me as I watch this leech hooking her arm to Kris while this freaking monkey just let her.

When Kris turned in our direction she smiled at waved her hand at us.

" Hey Ella, Maisie". She said and walked towards us. She even tried to take and hold my books but I didn't let her.

" It's fine Kris, I can manage". I replied coldly because why not?

" Oh okay, I'm sorry if I couldn't fetch you earlier since Jade suddenly came to my house". Kris informed me. I mentally rolled my eyes because that girl is testing my patience.

" It's fine". I shortly replied and proceed to sit in my seat.

" Hi, Ella, I heard from Kris that your parents and your Auntie's help you to rehearse for the upcoming Ms. Dulwich 2022". Jade talked to me. As much as I don't want to answer her, I have to she doesn't do anything bad to me yet.

" Yup". I flatly said.

" Ella and her family were awesome Jade. They were helping her so she won't get nervous when the competition starts and even if Ella won't win, for me she's already the winner and my Ms. Dulwich 2022". Kris butted in while smiling widely.

Jade nods her head and smiled at me.

" Okay, can't wait to compete with you then". Jade smiled at me. I almost forgot that she's also competing as Ms. Dulwich.

I'll make sure that I'm gonna win.

" Yeah sure". I replied uninterested.

Maisie nudged me and whispered something in my ear.

" Don't be too obvious that you don't like her".

" I don't care". I retorted not bothering to whisper back. Who cares if she hears me.

" You okay Ella?". Kris asked in a concerned tone.

" Of course". I replied, I don't know but ever since she hang out with Jade I became irritated at her. I hate the fact that she's choosing to hang out with this girl over us.