24

JENLISA FILMOGRAPHY

The Thai was busy checking her appointment when someone knocked on her door. She permitted to enter and that's where she met her best friend's gaze.

" Woah that was new, I can't believe my chipmunk just knock on the door and not barging in my office". Lisa chuckles but stopped right away when she noticed Chaeyoung's didn't give any reaction.

" What's wrong?". Lisa questioned her best friend.

" C-can we talk?". Chaeyoung asked nervously and that made Lisa got worried.

" Sure, come here sit down". Lisa held her best friend's hand and let her sit on the couch. She even sat beside her and turn to face her best friend who looks anxious by now.

" Now tell me, what's wrong?". Lisa worriedly asked Chaeyoung.

" L-Lisayah..."

" What? Tell me, you're making me worried Chaeng". Lisa stated and was also feeling anxious by now.

" S-Seulgi told me everything---- What?". Confusions were written all over the Thai's face. She didn't understand what her best friend implying.

" S-she told me that you had a feeling for me...before". Chaeyoung stated and by that, Lisa suddenly felt nervous.

She wants to rush to Seulgi and strangle her to death for telling Chaeyoung about her previous feelings for her best friend.

" Chong-ah, um...listen to me----- was it true? was it true that you fell in love with me and had just decided to hide it?". Chaeyoung cut off her best friend. The blonde-haired woman was on the verge of tears while waiting for the Thai's answer.

" Chaeng...

" Please answer me, Lisa".

**Lisa sigh**

" Yes"

" Why?" Chaeyoung asked in a cracked voice while Lisa swallowed a lump in her throat before she replied to her best friend.

" Because I don't want to hurt you ... and I don't want to be hurt."

" But Lisa ----- I was dying that time Chaeyoung. I don't want to make this complicated between us. We're best friends and I don't want you to feel awkward with me. Besides, how would you feel if I told you I loved you?". Lisa quickly cut off Chaeyoung.

" Would you hold it against me if I had told you exactly how I feel? Would you mind if I had told you that every time you send me a message, a rush of heat runs through me? That I get this feeling in my stomach of a thousand butterflies fluttering around. That I catch myself smiling. That I carefully select every word of my response down because if I don't I might ruin our friendship". Lisa's voice cracked telling those words in front of her best friend.

" What if I told you that I love you, would you say it back? Would you love me too?". Lisa couldn't hold back anymore and her tears streamed down her face.

Tears ran down Chaeyoung's face as well upon hearing Lisa. She holds Lisa's hand and locked her gaze to her.

" What if I told you that I can’t be your friend? What if I told you that every time I look at you I think of home? What if I told you that I want you to be my home and I want to build a home with you? What if I found the courage to tell you that I want to marry you? Would you let me be part of your struggle? Would you let me go to war with you? Would you let me battle your illness alongside you?". Chaeyoung retorted that made Lisa's eyes shot wide.

" What if we broke all the rules and just ran away together? What if one day I woke up next to you and finally stopped thinking ‘what if?’ what if we're brave enough to tell each other feelings, do you think we're together by now?". A sob continuously leaving Chaeyoung's mouth.

" C-chaeyoung..."

" I love you, and I still do, Lisayah". Lisa's breath hitched upon hearing her best friend's confessions but before she could react, Chaeyoung crashed her lips against her.

Lisa's eyes shut wide with what her best friend did but before she could pull away from her, a noise was suddenly heard across the room making them both flinched and pull away from each other kisses.

When Lisa lifted her gaze to see who it was, her eyes dilated in horror seeing her crying wife.

Jennie came in with Jisoo who was also stoned in her position after what she had witnessed.

" J- Jennie". Lisa called her wife but Jennie shook her head and quickly ran out of her office.

IT'S A PRANK!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS JUST A PRANK. I WAS JUST MESSING UP WITH YOU GUYS LMAO. I'M BORED SO I'VE DECIDED TO PRANK YOU ALL. SORRY NOT SORRY!!!

THIS IS NOT THE REAL UPDATE SO CALM DOWN EVERYONE HAHAHAHA.