19

T H I R D  P E R S O N

LISA'S PENTHOUSE

" Ouch, be careful you bitch!". Lisa scream out after Jisoo had finished giving her first aid. The Thai receives a lot of punches from her wife after they went home.

After Jennie finding out the truth that Lisa lost their twins, the CEO failed to handle her temper and punched Lisa's face. Jennie's fist landed perfectly on Lisa's nose which caused the Thai's nose to bleed non-stop.

Jennie didn't stop at that, she even starts punching Lisa's chest and even throws her signature bags at her wife, and even uses them to hit Lisa all over her body.

The Thai begged at her wife but failed to received forgiveness from her CEO wife.

Jennie also starts grabbing her hair while Lisa whimpering in pain trying to stop her fuming wife but Jennie didn't let her. Lisa's misery didn't end yet because Jennie bit her ear which caused the latter to scream at the top of her lungs.

After receiving several punches and bites from Jennie, Lisa has been kicked out of their house. Ella tried to talk to her mom but Lisa stopped her. She told Ella that she's fine and will just stay at the penthouse.

Because of that, Lisa has decided to file a divorce. Joke!

Ella was worried about her Dada because she saw how bad she got beaten. Especially her broken nose but Lisa reassured her that it was just nothing and she will be fine.

Luckily the twins were already asleep and didn't saw her leaving the house. Lisa told herself that she will give her wife some time to calm her nerves down.

" I can't believe your wife did that to you". The Thai was snapped out of her thoughts when Jisoo spoke.

" Look who's talking? Look at your eye, your nose, and your lips. You receive a lot of punches than me". Lisa retorted.

It's true tho when Jisoo and Chaeyoung along with their twins have returned home. Chaeyoung beat her non-stop in their room where the twins can't see them.

Chaeyoung threw several punches on her face to give her wife a punishment. Jisoo ended up having a black eye on her left eye, a broken nose, and busted lips.

" I'm tired of being a battered wife". The raven-haired woman spoke which causes Lisa to look at her. The Thai was taken aback by what Jisoo had said.

" Aren't you tired Lisayah? They are being used to beat us every time we made a mistake". Jisoo stated while applying a cold compress for her busted lips.

" I'm tired yes, sometimes scared for my life when Jennie loses her temper but I understand her, especially now, we've lost our kids, luckily someone keeps them safe and they returned them to us or else our wives will hate us forever. Guess I deserved this". Lisa answered.

" I have an idea, why don't we ignored them? Like being hard to get or snob? I mean yeah we made mistakes but we have the right to be upset as well to them for beating us up". Jisoo suggested.

" I don't think that's a good idea----- let's leave town first.". Jisoo quickly interrupted her.

" You mean out of town? Just the two of us?". Lisa questioned her which made the latter nod her head.

" Yes, let's go to Busan or Jeju for like 3 days. Let's wait for our wife to cool down before showing our face to them". Jisoo stated but Lisa was having a second thought.

" They will be mad at us if we do that. They might think that we run away from them". Lisa replied.

" We are just giving them a space Limario. After what we've done I'm sure our wives don't want to see our face". Jisoo retorted.