80

JENNIE

We are currently at the hospital as we rushed my wife when she lost consciousness. We all got panicked when Lisa collapsed to the ground and I couldn't help but blame myself as I was the reason why my wife lost her consciousness. Her heart wasn't that totally healed and here I am causing trouble and traumatizing her.

If something happens to my wife, I will never forgive myself.

" Will Dada be okay?". Ella asked me worriedly.

" She will be fine, sweetie". I replied, trying to act calm.

" Don't worry about her, Ella. She's okay. She was just shocked because a knife flew to her". Jisoo tried to joke to lighten up a mood.

" I can't blame her tho. If I were in her shoes I would also lose my consciousness." Seulgi commented.

" But Lisa has a weak heart. What if it triggers her? My best friend is not totally healed yet". A worried tone is visible in Chaeyoung's voice.

" Don't worry love, Lisa will be fine". Jisoo reassures her.

I'm at fault for this, if I didn't become reckless nothing would have happened. I should've controlled my anger and let Lisa explain everything but instead, I let my jealousy control me.

" If you are blaming yourself, don't Mama. You're not at fault for this." Ella softly told me like she can read what was on my mind.

" I let my jealousy eat me, Ella. I should've waited for your Dada to explain but instead, I confronted her all of a sudden". I retorted, tears running down my face.

" What you feel is valid, Mama. You're scared that someone might take Dada away from you. You are traumatized for what happened before when someone took Dada away from us and I completely understand how you feel, Mama. You're afraid that the woman you love will leave you again, you are afraid that our family will be broken again but I also want you to know that Dada will never leave you. She won't leave us and won't trade us for anything in this world. So I hope once Dada woke up, apologize, let her feel that you're sorry. Let her feel that you will give your hundred percent trust to her. She deserves it, Mama". Ella softly told me as she comforted me.

I cried harder when Ella told me all of that, I can't believe how mature she is.

" Who's with Ms. Manoban?". The doctor exited the emergency room.

" I'm her wife, how is she?". I worriedly asked.

" You don't have to worry anymore, Mrs. Manoban. Your wife is safe and out of danger". I sigh in relief hearing his news.

" What about her heart? Don't you see any problem with her heart, doc?". Chaeyoung inquired.

" Don't worry about it, her heart is in good condition". Chaeyoung can't help but sob when the doctor informed her that Lisa's heart is in good shape. I can now breathe since she's now out of danger.

" Thanked God, thank you doc". Jisoo thanked the doctor.

" When can we see my wife?".

" After we transfer her to her room".

--------

LISA