15

K R I S T I N A

" She's not available". I gulped nervously hearing the tone of Ella's voice.

" Ella, w-what are you doing here?". I nervously asked but her gaze was locked with Jade.

" Who are you?". She asked Jade and ignored my question.

" I'm Jade, nice to meet you, Ella". Jade smiled at her and extend her hand for a handshake but the angry kitten didn't bother to accept her hand so she pulled her hand away from her.

" Would you like to join us?". Jade asked my best friend again.

" Didn't you hear me? I said she's not available. They are not available". Ella sternly stated but Jade remains calm. Wow, how can she do that?

" I heard you but you're not Kris to decide". Jade remains her composure.

" Wow, how to be you? You're brave". Maisie asked Jade which caused her to giggled.

Jade turned her gaze at me and smiled sweetly.

" So Kris, Maisie do you wanna join me?". She asked. I glanced at Ella and I saw her glaring at me that made me swallowed a lump in my throat.

" Um, I'm sorry Jade but I remember that I promise Ella that we will tour the place. You can have Maisie with you, she's available". I replied and push Maisie towards her.

" Yah! What are you saying?". Maisie whispered at me.

" Just go with her". I whispered back.

" Nope, it's fine Kris. Maybe next time when you're free. Besides, it's you who I want to hang out with". Jade boldly stated that caused Maisie to gasped.

" Well, that was hurt". Maisie said as she was offended.

" No offense Maisie, I like to hang out with you too but it will be more fun if Kris is with us". Jade defended herself.

" Anyway, I gotta go, nice meeting you guys, especially you Kris". She said and winked at me which caused my eyes to shut wide.

When Jade wasn't in the picture, I turn my gaze at Ella and I swear, I regret staring at her because her eyes were fuming as if she's gonna eat me alive.

" Are you having fun with your new friend?". Ella asked while raising her brow.

" Jade seems cool to me tho". Maisie butted in.

" I doubt it, did you see how she stared at Kris? That woman won't sur----- Woah, hold up missy. You sound like a jealous girlfriend here". I nudged Maisie when she cut off Ella.

" What are you saying? Jealous girlfriend? Are you out of your mind, Maisie? We're both girls". Ella replied, ouch that was hurt.

" Then, if you're not why you've told Jade that Kris wasn't available to join her? As far as I know, Kris and I have nothing to do today." Maisie retorted and was smirking at my best friend.

" B-because ----- plus, why are you mad at Kris when she hangs out with me yesterday? We're just friends. It's not like I'm gonna take her away from you". Maisie cut off Ella once again. Wow, I'm getting nervous in here.