51

BREAKING NEWS!

After being diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy for the second time, the world renowed photographer Lalisa Manoban receives a new heart from the late Dior's chief executive officer Seo, Yea-Ji.

THIRD-PERSON

It's been a week after the successful heart transplant of Lisa and until now, she hasn't woken up yet.

" How long till she wakes up?" Jennie asked Doctor Lee, he's the one who performed Lisa's heart surgery.

" She's supposed to wake up by now. Let's just wait for a few days and don't worry Jennie, she's in good condition now". Doctor Lee informed the feline-eyed woman.

" Alright, thanks doc". Jennie replied. Doctor Lee excuses himself and told her that he needs to check his other patients which the former nodded her head in understanding.

On the other hand, Jisoo and Chaeyoung have been awake. They just need to rest for a couple of days and can be discharged once fully recovered.

Chaeyoung has also visited Lisa the other day and even cried when she found out that the latter was almost lost her life when they informed Lisa about what happened to them.

She blamed herself because of that but Jennie and the rest explained to her that it wasn't her fault.

" Hey honey, when are you going to wake up? The twins have been looking for you." Jennie told her wife. Jennie believes that though Lisa is unconscious she could hear her surroundings.

" Ella and Kris have been visiting you every day after school. Your daughter has never left your side, do you know that?". She added and squeeze her wife's hand.

" And I missed you so much that I couldn't sleep well without by my side. I missed our cuddles every night, honey. You should wake up now". Jennie's tears streamed down her face.

" I love you so much, honey". Jennie said and kissed her wife's hand.

A few moments later, their squads came with a lot of food. Chaeyoung and Jisoo were also with them sitting in their wheelchair.

" She hasn't woken up yet?". Jisoo questioned Jennie and went beside the Thai.

Jennie only shakes her head as she answered and smiled sadly.

" Don't be sad unnie, I'm sure Lisa will wake up anytime soon." Chaeyoung cheered her.

" I really hope so, Chaeng". Jennie replied.

" Don't worry, Jennifer. As soon as my bebe Lisa woke up, I will shower her with loves yes with s". Nayeon exclaimed and went beside the Thai to peck her cheek.

" Yah! How dare kissed my wife?!" Jennie raised her voice and quickly marched towards the bunny woman.

Seulgi and Jeongyeon quickly stopped them but Jennie being Jennie still charges towards Nayeon.