77

LISA

We were currently at the restaurant after watching the festival here at the market. Jisoo and I even invited Kehlani and her friends to join us and of course, the girls agreed.

If you were wondering where did I get the strength to invite them knowing they are our wives' enemy is because I want to confirm something.

I have this strong feeling that the woman Kehlani has been dealing with earlier in my wife-Jennie and the four girls behind her are her bots squads haha. Remember the five girls who ordered us a drink? I've suspected that it's really them. I mean, I knew Jennie's body haha. Same height, same features, and her perfume? I smelt Chanel in her. Even the sunglasses that she's wearing. I knew her stuff tho. She can't even look at me straight in the eyes. She's avoiding me.

Another thing that made me more suspicions about them are the four girls beside her. I knew it was them even though they were wearing those weird mask. What confirms my suspicions, even more, is the woman that has the same height as Chaeng, her blonde hair-same length. Now, I'm hundred percent sure that it's her. Though she's wearing a mask, she still continues to eat, she carefully shoves the food inside her mask straight to her mouth afraid that we might see her face but too bad, I knew Chaeng. We grew up together hahaha.

Another reason why I'm sure that it's the Super M is because of Nayeon. While we were standing in front of them, I noticed that one of them is kept on glancing and lowkey squealing at me while staring at my tone abs-not to be cocky but only Nayeon squealed like that at me.

Every time I met her gaze she will squeal secretly but it's still obvious tho. So what I did, I smiled at her and there she squealed like someone was executing her in an electrical chair. If it wasn't for the woman beside her who pinches her side which I know it's Irene, she won't stop squealing.

My assumptions confirmed when I heard her voice earlier while insulting Kehlani and her friends. She even called them warts. But when Kehlani almost spills their secrets they suddenly sprinted like a ninja afraid that we will caught them haha.

So yeah, I just acted like I didn't see anything and decided to tell to Jisoo everything. She agreed with my plan so now here we are at the restaurant eating our lunch with Ella and Kehlani and her friends.

" Yah, what comes into your mind that you invited them, huh?". Seulgi whispered in my ear.

I shrug " Nothing".

" I know you and Jisoo were up to something, spill so we won't look stupid here". Jeongyeon stated also mumbling.

" Fine, we just want to confirm something". It was Jisoo who answered.

" And that is?". Asked Ryujin. I asked them to follow me so the other girls whose with us won't hear what I will say.

" Our wives". I finally informed.

" What do you mean?". They asked in unison.

[NARRATED EVERYTHING]

" What the F". Seulgi sternly said.

" What should we do then?". Jeongyeon asked nervously.

" Why are you nervous?". Jisoo asked her.

" It's our wives, you know how mad they were at Kehlani's squad". She replied.

" She's right and you even have the guts to plan all of this? You really want us dead. If they saw us that we're with Kehlani it will be the end of us". Ryujin said in frustration.

" Tops, relax okay? Trust us". I answered them calmly.

" Then what's your plan? We just got here and our vacation was now a messed". Seulgi added and Jisoo and I just laughed at how scared they are.