6

LISA

" You should've not scared him honey, he looked so pale earlier". I said to my wife after we drove our kids to their school.

" And why not? He's been eyeing you from head to toe Manoban so don't expect me that I'll just stand there at the corner doing nothing while that guy was stripping you naked in his fucking filthy brain". My scary tiger retorted.

" He looked like he's gonna pass out tho". I told her but my beautiful wife rolled her eyes at me before she answered.

" He deserves it. No one is allowed to look at you like that Manoban, no one". She said so I sighed in defeat and just decided to just zip my mouth and let Jennie win the argument so that her mouth that sounds like a boomerang will stop. No one can defeat her anyway so I should better shut the fuck up.

" Why do you sound upset? Don't tell me you like that guy?!". I guess I spoke too soon. I thought letting her win the argument will stop her but I'm wrong.

" Yikes hon, are you out of your mind?! Me liking that guy? You're gross ( No hate, I actually like JK in real life )". I exclaimed upon hearing what she said. How dare this tiger accused me of liking that guy? Did she forget that I prefer oysters over geoduck?

" Okay, I trust you but not that guy. The way he looks at you was different. He likes you but I'll make sure that he can't steal you from me". My scary wife stated in a firm tone.

" Oh come on Nini, I'm not the only one who has an admirer here. Remember the owner of the Royal V, Kim Taehyung? The way he looks at you was also different." I fired back at her but Jennie seems not surprised by what I've said.

" You know my answer to that Manoban. I'm not attracted to anyone else because I have you. My eyes and my heart are only for you". My heart melted when Jennie said those. I'm very lucky that I have an amazing and faithful wife like her.

" Aww you're so sweet honey. Don't worry I'm a faithful wife just like you. I'm head over heels for you, so always remember that Mrs. Manoban". I told her in a calm and sweet tone.

" You better be Manoban because you can't find someone like me". She said proudly while she's crossing her arms.

" But what if I can- OUCH!". I regret saying those words when Jennie quickly hits my head.

" You can't Lalisa Manoban! I won't allow you! You can't leave me and your children and whatever you do, you're stuck with me forever!". I gulped nervously seeing the fuming tiger in front of me.

" You sound like psycho honey and besides I'm just kidding so calm down, okay?". I said in a calm tone and cupped gently her beautiful face.

" I love you Nini, only you". I looked into her eyes before I pressed my lips to her.

" I love you more Lili". Jennie said in between our kisses.

TAEHYUNG

" You alright? You looked pale, is something happen to you?". I asked my best friend when he arrived back from school.

" Yeah, I'm okay". He sounded unsure.

" No you're not, what's wrong? Does Kang Hoon did something? Does he put himself into trouble again?". I asked Jungkook.

" Nope he didn't". He answered and walk into the kitchen to grab a drink.

" Just tell me what's wrong Kookie. You look anxious". I said worriedly.

" I met someone at Kang Hoon's school and she looks ethereal V. I think I'm in love". I was taken aback by what he said. This is the first that he told me that he is in love. Jungkook had a lot of flings before and none of them made Jungkook said those words. In love.