56

CHANEL

" Where the hell is that ungrateful man?!". Jennie yelled when Song Kang hasn't arrived yet. He and Chaeyoung have a scheduled photo shoot today for their upcoming campaign.

" We've already contacted him Mrs. Manoban but he is not picking up his phone". Nancy, her secretary informed her.

" YOU! YOU ARE HIS MANAGER, DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR TALENT'S WHEREABOUTS?!". Jennie burst into anger while pointing her finger at Song Kang's manager.

" I, ah.. I'm sorry, Mrs. Manoban. I, I already left him a message but he wasn't replying to me back yet". Song Kang's manager stammered with fears at the feline-eyed woman.

" Okay, another pose, Chonga". Lisa instructed her best friend who fiercely posed in front of her.

" Gorgeous, ay. One more time". The Thai told her again and Chaeyoung quickly obliged and gave her best friend another posed.

" Nice nice". Lisa asserted as she captured the blonde.

" That's my wife!". Jisoo exclaimed as she clapped her hands while watching Chaeyoung posing.

The three were unbothered while Jennie's loud voice due to anger echoed across the studio because of a certain man.

" Yah Limario, calm your wife the staff was scared of her". Jisoo notified the Thai who was showing the photos to Chaeyoung right after she finished taking her photo.

Lisa looked up at her wife and she can see the veins pop up in her neck and temple because of anger.

" That bitch has the audacity not to show up on time on their first day of the shoot". Jisoo said in irritation as she was referring to Song Kang who hasn't arrived yet.

" Maybe something came up that's why he's late?". Chaeyoung said unsure as she doesn't want to blame the man yet for why he hasn't been here.

" Then he should have notified us". Jisoo retorted. Lisa didn't bother to join the two in their conversation and just went straight to her wife who keep on yelling at Song Kang's manager.

" I SWEAR TO GOD AFTER THIS CAMPAIGN, I WILL NEVER CONSIDER HIM AGAIN TO WORK IN MY COMPANY! I'LL MAKE SURE AS WELL THAT I'LL RUIN HIS CAREER FOR BEING INCOMPETENT! HE'S UNPROFESSIONAL!". Jennie yelled at the manager.

" Hey, honey calm down". Lisa butted in and hug her wife from behind. As soon as the CEO felt her wife's warm hug, she calm down and faced the Thai.

" That jerk is late, Lili. I hate him". Jennie said in a baby tone while she's pouting which made the people around the room gasp.

" Stop stressing yourself, honey. I'm sure he has a reason why he's late, right manager Jung? (Jung Ga-ram)". The Thai softly said to her wife as she cupped her face before she turn to Song Kang's manager.

" Y-Yes Ms. Manoban". He said and was still stuttering.

" Why are you calling my wife, ms. Manoban? She's no longer a Ms. She's now my Mrs. Manoban!". The feline-eyed woman yelled again as she snapped her head at the man who was startled by her sudden outbursts.

" Calm down, Nini. Everyone's calling me Ms. Manoban so no one would get confused about who they were calling or speaking to." Lisa explained to her wife while she's caressing her arm.

" I don't care, they should call you Mrs. Manoban instead of Ms.! What if some whore heard them calling you Ms. They will think that you're single!". The jealous angry kitten who has a mandu cheek raised her voice.

" Okay okay baby, calm down now. I'll tell them to call me Mrs. Manoban". Lisa softly said to her wife and pecked her lips.

" Good". The kitten calmed.

A few minutes later, Song Kang arrived with a bouquet in his hand.

" Hi, I'm sorry I'm late". The unbothered man said while smiling.

" Yah where have you been? We've been calling you since earlier". His manager whispered to him; still scared at Jennie.

" Oh sorry, I left my phone at the house. Also, I went to this flower shop to buy you this and I didn't notice the time so I'm very sorry". Song Kang explained, still smiling and offered the bouquet to Jennie.

But then it was Lisa who accepted the bouquet which made the man startled as he didn't notice the Thai beside the CEO.

" Mr. Song, what did I tell you the first time we met at the conference room the other day? Have you forgotten about it?". Lisa said in a cold and scary tone.

Song Kang and the rest of the staff felt chills hearing the Thai.

Everyone was surprised as this is their first time seeing Lisa being scary. They were shocked as they known Lisa being a happy and friendly woman to everyone.

" I, ah... I remembered it". Song Kang stammered.

" Kill him, Limario". Jisoo walked towards the Thai and whispered into her ear.

" Stop provoking her, stupid". Chaeyoung smacked the raven-haired woman's head.

" You really have the audacity to smile and offered her a flower even though you are FUCKING LATE!". Everyone was startled including Jennie when Lisa suddenly yelled the last two words.

" I, I'm sorry". Song stammered but Lisa didn't avert her gaze at the former, instead, she walked closer to him until she is just a few inches away from his face.

" This is your fucking first day at work yet you showed up late! You even have the nerve to smile and flirt with my wife while I  was just standing beside her!". Lisa yelled out.

" Thick face". Jisoo commented while Chaeyoung nudged her to stop butting in.

Jennie on the other hand felt shivers hearing her wife. She was scared and turn on at the same time with how hot her wife was right now.

" Let me tell you this for one last time jerk. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-MANOBAN is my wife. We have three kids and were married for over 15 years and she's fucking mine". Lisa sternly said through her gritted teeth and eyes burning in anger.

" Y-yes, I'm sorry". Song Kang gulped nervously.

" Plus let me remind you that you are not just working with my wife. You are also working with me as I am the director of photography for this campaign so in short, you're under my supervision and I can fire you whenever I want". Lisa added as she send the man a dagger look.

" But I, I have a contract for six months, meaning you can't just fire me whenever you want". Song Kang retorted.

" Wow, the nerve of you to fire back". Jisoo butted in and glare at the man as well.

" My Lalisa is right. I don't care if you have a contract in my company. I was the one who made it and my wife and I can cut it whenever we want. Honestly, I wanted to fire you right now because of how unprofessional you are. You showed up late and you have the nerve to smile at me and offered me that fucking ugly bouquet." Jennie said to Song Kang.

" You're not a big star Mr. Song so you are not that important in my company. I can look for someone else who would fill in your position anytime but I'll give you a chance. If you messed up again for one last time, I'll terminate your contract and I'll make sure to ruin your career". Jennie sternly said as she warned Song Kang.

Song Kang nodded his head hastily.

" Y-Yes, I- 'm very sorry, Mrs. Manoban". Song Kang bowed his head at the couple and apologize.

" Don't make my wife mad because I'll make sure you will lose everything". The CEO added before she hooked her arm at her wife and drag her away from the man.

" Yah where are you taking her?". Jisoo yelled at Jennie when she drag Lisa away from the studio.

" In my office. We'll be back later". Jennie yelled back before they exited the studio.

" She's turned on and I'm sure they'll bang bang into the room". Chaeyoung whispered at her wife. Jisoo gasp, eyes widen as she look into her wife.

" Praying that Jennie will lock her fucking door so no one would interrupt them". Jisoo replied as she sign of the cross which caused Chaeyoung to chuckle and slap her arm playfully.