53

LISA

SIX MONTHS LATER

It's been six months since Chaesoo and I got discharged from the hospital and during those months, all I ever did is to rest, eat, watch and play with our kids in our house.

My wife didn't let me attend my work or do anything that will tire me which I completely understand since Jennie wants only the best for me and of course since my stiches (sutures) wasn't that fully healed so even though I'm fucking bored staying in our house, I have no choice but to follow the queen's order 🤧

It's for my own good anyway.

" Thank God Jennie allow you to come with us today, Lisayah". I was snapped out of my thoughts when Seulgi spoke.

" I had to beg first in front of her before she allow me to tag along here". I replied while eyeing the huge building in front of us.

" Why are we here again?". I inquired looking at these four idiots.

" We are going to join a dance lesson". Ryujin said excitedly.

" Dance lesson? Why?". I asked confusedly.

" For additional skills in our CVs". Seulgi replied to me and just like Ryujin, she can't contain her excitement which made me raise my brow.

" What CVs are you talking about? You guys have a job. You Ryujin you have your own law firm, you Jeongyeon you're handling your own engineering firm, Seulgi, you have restaurants all over Korea plus we're business partner in Jenlisa filmography, aside from that, I also have my own company (MNBN EMPIRE) which is, by the way, I'm starting to expand soon and you chikin you're Chanel's President so what skills are you talking about to put it on our CVs?". I inquired confusedly.

" Aish, you dumbass, people like us who have the looks, the money, and a lot of skills will attract more clients okay-----client or women?". I cut off Jisoo while raising my brow at her.

She gulps nervously while Seulgi and Jeongyeon scratch the back of their neck while Ryujin looks away.

" I'm correct, right?". I said crossing my arms over my chest.

" Aish, what are you saying, that's not true, Limario". Jisoo replied to me and slap my arm playfully.

" We just want to learn to dance, okay? You're lucky you was born being a dancing machine while us? We still have to learn how to dance bish". Jisoo defended but of course, I didn't believe her.

" You guys actually know how to dance. Remember when you signed me up to Momo's dance class, Jisoo? you nailed it". I told Jisoo.

" While you three idiots, we joined in a dance contest in school back when we were all in LA so you can't fool me," I added and looked at Seulgi, Jeongyeon, and Ryujin.

" Now tell me, who caught your attention?". I inquired them; still raising my ever so perfect brow to them.

" If you won't tell me I'm going to call your wives and tell them that you're seeing someone else". I threatened them and took my phone out of my pocket.

" Yah!". The four idiots shout at me.

" You going to tell me or not?". I firmly said.

" Fine, we were watching the other day a dance battle on television and damn girl this woman caught our attention. I mean, the way she moves, the way she grooves, girl she's on fire!!!. I remember she dances Money by Lisa, woah girl she nailed it, I mean she dances so well!. Lisa should hire her in her next solo to choreograph her dance". Ryujin exclaimed.