37

THIRD-PERSON

" Move". Jennie sternly said to Nayeon who she caught side hugging Lisa while the latter was just busy on her phone.

" Geez, you here already?". Nayeon told her and rolled her eyes at the Chanel's CEO.

" Yeah so now move and let go of my wife". Jennie repeated while giving Nayeon a deadly glare.

" What a killjoy." Nayeon said and move to her seat beside her REAL WIFE which is Jeongyeon.

" Having fun there?". Jeongyeon asked Nayeon.

" Not really, Jennifer returns right away". Nayeon replied which of course heard by Jennie since she was sitting beside her.

" You know that I can hear you right?". Jennie asked and raised her brow at her.

" I know and I don't care". Nayeon replied making Jennie grit her teeth. She was asking herself why did she become friends with her again.

" Jeongyeon, can you send your wife home now?". Jennie asked Jeongyeon.

" Yah why do you want me to go home?!". Nayeon slightly raised her voice.

" Because you're making me pissed off!". Jennie replied back that made Nayeon scoff and look at her in disbelief.

" For your information Jennifer, you're making me pissed off too!". Nayeon didn't want to lose so she fired back while their friends were just watching them.

 Nayeon didn't want to lose so she fired back while their friends were just watching them

" Can you guys stop bickering?". Lisa tried to stop them but the two just ignored her.

" Lisa will never like you, she doesn't like a woman who has bunny teeth!". Jennie told her that made Nayeon gasp.

" Yah, do you think Lisa likes a woman who has a mandu cheek?! Look at your cheeks it's bloated! I'm sure you cast some spell at her that's why she marry you!". Nayeon fired back that also made Jennie gasp and cupped her cheeks.

Their squads looked at them in disbelief as they look like a child fighting for a toy.

" Stop fantasizing my wife, you already have Jeongyeon with you!". Jennie does not want to lose with their argument.

" Stop restricting me for being Lisa's legal mistress! I am her super M!". Nayeon fought back. They slowly getting everyone's attention.

Lisa and Jeongyeon tried to stop them and hold their arms but their wives only shoved them away and continue spitting insulting words towards each other.

Not a minute later, the event has started, and the MCs went in front of the stage which made Jennie and Nayeon stopped.

" We're not done yet". Jennie said while gritting her teeth at Nayeon.