52

LISA

" I missed you, Dada. You made us scared". Ella told me as she cries in my arms.

" I know and I'm so sorry princess. Don't worry, I'm okay now. I have a new heart and I'll promise to take care of your Yea-Ji unnie's heart". I softly said to my daughter.

" Your dada is right, baby. She'll live longer because she has a new heart so you don't have to worry, okay?". My wife added.

" Your Mama told me what you did, princess. You shouldn't do that--- If I didn't do that, Dada, Mr. and Mrs. Seo won't give Yeaji unnie's heart. I had to do it or else we'll lose you". Ella said in a cracking voice as she lift her gaze at me.

I caressed her face, wipe her tears, and smiled at her.

" Thank you, Princess. Thank you for being brave". I said and kissed her forehead.

" I promise once I get discharged, we will take a vacation to any place you want". I said which made her smile.

" Really, Dada? Can Kris and Maisie join us?". She said so I nodded my head in response.

" Of course, princess". I replied and pulled her for a hug. Jennie also joined us.

" Hey, Bebe. You sure you still feel the same with Jennifer?". Nayeon questioned me when my Super M came to visit me.

" Yes, why?". I asked after she fed me the tangerine she peeled.

" Are you sure? I mean, it's fine for me if you don't feel the same way towards her, like I mean I can shower you with lots of love". Nayeon persistently said. I chuckled at her antics. This woman really loves to joke.

" I'm fine, Nayeon. Jennie's love is enough for me". I replied which caused her to gasp and even clutch her chest dramatically.

" H-how could you do this to me, Lisayah? After the sleepless nights thinking of you, y-you'll tell me in front of my salad that Jennie's love is enough for you?!". Nayeon exclaimed dramatically.

Irene threw the apple she's holding at Nayeon.

" Can you shut up, Nayeon? Why don't you just move on. You already have your wife". Irene sternly said before proceeding to feed me the remaining 🍎she slices.

" Thank you, second Mistress". I winked at her but this woman just rolled her eyes at me.

" Shut up". Irene replied.

" She's right, Nayeon unnie. Just focus on Jeongyeon unnie since she's your wife". Yeji seconded and was also fed me the 🍌 she peeled.

" Thanks, third Mistress". I also said to Yeji and send her a heart finger which caused her to giggle.

" Yah, can you both shut up?! You Irene, do you ever think I'd already forgotten how you fantasized Lisa during the Jennie-Lisa-IU era, huh? You also tried to steal my bebe from Jennie. You should be thankful that Jennifer still considers you as her friend while you Yeji, stop acting like you're innocent here. For all I know you had a crush on Lisa the first time Ryujin introduced you to my bebe!". Nayeon exclaimed while pointing her finger to the two ladies.

" Ohhh". Irene and I said in unison.

" Y-yah that was all in the past! I was just crushing on her and that's it". Yeji defended herself.

" Still, I'm not the only one who fantasizes Lisa here!". Nayeon retorted before she feed me again her 🍊

" Oh please, you guys..." Suddenly, the quiet chipmunk spoke.

" You, you and you stop fighting, okay?" Chaeyoung said while chewing her 🍓🍓🍓

" Oh please Chaeng, just because you are Lisa's first love you have the right to stop us". Nayeon told her and even rolled her eyes at my chipmunk.

" Yeah, what did I do? I just want you guys to stop fighting over this monkey". Chaeyoung retorted before shoving the 🍓in my mouth.

" Yah chipmunk, how dare you call me monkey when in fact you're drooling over me before". I replied raising my voice.

"Excuse me?!!!". Chaeyoung replied and even placed her hand on her chest acting like she's shocked by what I said.

Irene and Yeji were sitting beside each other on my left side while Nayeon and Chaeyoung were on my right side and they were all feeding me these different kinds of fruits.

Before I could reply to this freaking chipmunk, the door suddenly opened and revealed my ever so beautiful wife, Jennie Manoban.

" Okay, that's enough fantasizing my wife, leave now, I'm already here". Jennie sternly said to these four girls and went beside me.

" Yah, how dare you push us away after we took care of your wife!". Irene raised her voice at Jennie.

" Did I tell you to do that? As far as I can remember, the ones I called were Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, and Ryujin but instead of them, you four were the ones who showed up". Jennie replied while raising her brow.

" Jisoo was resting in our room, she needs to gain her energy before we get discharged". Chaeng reasoned out.

" Seulgi has a photoshoot today". Irene also defended herself.

" Ryujin has a trial today". Yeji also excused.

" And my Jeongyeon was on the site for their new project, duh". Nayeon also commented before she rolled her eyes at my wife.

" Pff, excuses. I called your wives and they all said that you threatened them to stay in your houses and take care of your kids so you three could come here while you chaeng, Jisoo's in her room munching a three-bucket of chickens as you bribe her so you can also come here". Jennie exclaimed and I was taken aback by her revelations.

Woah, my SuperM really loves me. I'm so touched 🤧

" Okay that's enough. Honey, they were just taking care of me so don't worry. Also, you were always my forever SuperM. Super Mega Mommy". I giggled and peck her lips which caused these four girls to groan and quickly exit the room leaving me and Jennie to bursts into laughter