8

LISA

I was busy preparing my stuff for tomorrow when I noticed my sulking wife beside me. Her arms were crossed over her chest and was also pouting like a child.

" You alright hun?". I asked her and tried to cup her face but she swatted my hands away.

" Honey---- Just don't mind me Lisayah, I'm fine". She quickly cut me off without letting me finish what I was trying to say.

" Nin---- I said I'm fine Manoban". This sulking tiger once again cut me off so I've decided to just leave her alone for now and will just persuade her later.

" Fine". I shortly said and continue to do what I was doing but then I've noticed that every time I put my clothes inside my luggage, Jennie would also takes them out.

**Sigh**

" Honey, I won't be able to finish this if you'll keep removing it out of my luggage". I told hef in a calm tone.

" Are you sure you won't change your mind Lili?". She asked in a sad tone.

" Nope, I've already confirmed my attendance, and Seulgi and I will be flying in Paris tomorrow night". I told her and my adorable slash sulking wife is now on the verge of tears.

Sometimes I wonder if she's 38 or a 5-year-old little girl.

" Hey don't cry honey, I promise you I'll be back right away". I cupped her face and caress her cute chubby cheeks to prevent her from crying.

" But you'll be gone for a week, who's going to sleep beside me every night? How are we gonna cuddle if you're away with me honey?". She said while pouting.

" Our kids, you can ask them or I'll tell them to sleep with you while I'm away or how about this, I'll call you and we can do facetime every night and I'll be with you or watch you until you fall asleep, sounds good right?". I suggested and smiled at her.

" You will do that? You'll watch me until I fall asleep? You won't gonna hang up the phone?". She asked like a lost child.

" Yes honey I won't, I'll watch you like I'm your guardian angel". I chuckle at my statement-making my wife smile as well and hug me.

" I'm gonna miss you, hun". She said and buried her face at the crook of my neck.

" I'll miss you too honey". I said then pressed my lips against her. Jennie sneaks her hands around my neck while I placed mine on her waist.

" How about one round before we sleep?". I wiggled my brows at her.

" You're preparing your stuff, right?". She told me as if she's teasing me.

" I can do it tomorrow". I answered quickly and smashed my lips against her once again and not waiting for her response.

THE NEXT DAY

INCHEON AIRPORT

" We will going to miss you dada". Ella hugged me before we parted.

" I'll miss you too but behave and be responsible, help your Mama to take care of your brothers while I'm away, okay?". I told Ella and she nodded her head in understanding.

" Yes dada". She answered so I smiled and level my height with her before I cup her face.

" And please take care of yourself baby. Focus on your study, not something else. I'm sorry I won't be able to see you when you leave tomorrow for your retreat but I will call you okay?" I said in a soft tone.