SPECIAL CHAPTER: LAST PART

LISA

"M-Ms Kim?" My best friend stammered as she looked at Ms. Kim.

"Please don't be scared of me, Chaeng. I won't yell at you. I just want to know if you're secretly in love with Lisa?" Ms. Kim inquired. Chaeyoung-ah gave me a puzzled look before she return her gaze to Ms. Kim.

"I'm not sure why you are asking me this question, Ms. Kim but still, I will answer you. I love Lisa but not romantically." Chaeyoung-ah answered.

"YES!!!" Our gazes turned to Jisoo when we heard her exclaim.

"Oh, I, please don't mind me." She reasoned out and scratched the back of her neck shyly.

"Good." She smiled and hug Chaeyoung-ah. Though confused, Chaeyoung returns the hug.

"Okay so you mean Uhm, Lisa works in Chanel as a director of photography, the exact job she has right now here? but then you were against me because you are homophobic---which is true." Jisoo cut off Mr. Kim.

"Oops sorry, please continue to summarize Jennie's visions." Jisoo motioned her hand to continue.

"Then, you withdraw Chaeyoung's contract as a Chanel model cause you found she's gay? Then, you and Lisa were always bickering cause you hate her and she loves to annoy you? Then, something unexpected happen and you fell in love with her, then found she has dilated cardiomyopathy when you were together. You look for a heart donor and met the Han couple and donated their daughter's heart and you two got married and had a daughter. Then, years later IU came into the picture, and she's Jisoo's cousin. She took Lisa from you cause she's obsessed. She faked their death to get away from you but found her and you got Lisa back. Lastly, Seo Yea-Ji the Dior's CEO tries to steal Lisa from you but is unsuccessful because this woman (Lisa) is head over heels for you, then for the second time, Lisa had a heart transplant and received a new heart from Yea-Ji cause she died cause of brain tumor but Lisa's surgery was unsuccessful because her body is rejecting the heart? In the end, she still died? Right?" Mr. Kim ended after summarizing Jennie's story.

"Wow, a lot happens in those 15 years," I commented.

"However, none of them were real except the gay part and you being homophobic," I added.

"First off, I don't have a dilated cardiomyopathy. My heart is healthy and well functioning. Second, We didn't get married cause I'm single and we never dated cause you hate gays and you bullied me and Chong-ah back in college days. Third, IU is not Jisoo's cousin and they are not related. She is a Kpop idol and an actress here in Korea. Third, we have no kids, Ella, Leo, and Liam are not real. Then, Yeaji is not Dior's CEO and she didn't die. She's alive and kicking.  She's a Korean actress. Lastly, I'm alive. In addition, Chaeyoung and I are not an orphan. Our parents didn't die in a car accident just like you said. My parents were in Thailand right now and were busy with our businesses. Same as Chaeyoung, her parents are in Australia. We got the scholarship in Kim's program because we are smart and independent gays." I said while they are listening intently to my explanation.

"Right." Chaeyoung agreed.

--------

TWO MONTHS LATER (AFTER THE REVELATIONS)

"As I run a series of test, I found that you Ms. Kim is experiencing Hypnagogia." After months of pursuing Ms. Kim to consult a specialist to see why she was having those events. She finally agreed.

"What does that mean?" Mr. Kim inquired.

"It's the transitional state of consciousness between wakefulness and sleep. During hypnagogia, it's common to experience involuntary and imagined experiences. During this period, your sense of "here" and "now" transitions from the real world to the dream world. During hypnagogia, you start to lose touch with reality as your body prepares to enter sleep."