24.1

-

-

-------------------------------
T H I R D  P E R S O N

Chaeyoung was pissed off at her best friend when the latter didn't stop teasing her. The reason? Simply, it was when she and Jennie caught her and Jisoo eating each other's faces.

Every time Chaeyoung will meet her best friend's eyes the latter will give her a knowing look and even wiggled her brows at her while a smirk was plastered into her face.

Just like earlier at the plane, Chaeyoung excused herself and went to the restroom but the moment she opened the door, she bumped and met Lisa's eyes. She thought that the latter had enough of teasing her but she was wrong.

Lisa smirked at her and wiggled her brows once again at her. She even asked Chaeyoung how does it feel after a week of not having her wife's fingers inside her but instead of answering her, Chaeyoung hit Lisa non-stop making the Thai groaned in pain.

Instead of siding Lisa, Jennie scolded her wife for continuously teasing her best friend and even told her that she deserves all the hits from Chaeyoung.

And because of that, Chaeyoung didn't talk to her for the whole flight. Lisa tries to talk to her and persuade her best friend but the blonde-haired woman was ignoring her.

" Serves you right bleh!". Jisoo stuck her tongue out to the Thai and Lisa wanted to strangle her wife's best friend to death for teasing her.

" Dadaaaa!!!". Leo and Liam rush towards their dada as soon as they saw her arrived. Ella has also welcomed them back along with Irene, Seulgi, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon.

Ryujin and Yeji were also present together with their kid.

Jisoo and Chaeng's twins also rushed towards them when they saw the couple.

" Welcome home Dada and Momsé". The Kim's twins greeted their parents.

" Aw thank you, babies," Jisoo replied and peck to her kids cheeks.

" We miss you Dada, Mama". The Manoban's twins said in unison.

" We miss you too babies. How's school?". The Thai asked her twins.

" School's fine, Dada. Are you going to stay with us again?". Leo asked that made Lisa looked in confusion.

" Huh?".

" I heard Tata Bear and Tata Jeongyeon talked about you and Tata Jisoo. They said you two left the country because Mama and Tata Chae kicked you out of the house." Leo stated. Irene and Nayeon glared at their wives for being careless.

" I, ah, we didn't know they were listening". Seulgi defends herself.

" Of course you don't because you're busy chatting with Jeongyeon". Irene retorted.