82

BACK IN SEOUL, KOREA

LISA

I was in my office right now, checking the files for Chanel's summer campaign when Jennie suddenly barged inside. " Honey?". I called but instead of answering me, she locked the door before a smirk crept into her beautiful face.

" Um... do you need something, Nini? I'm actually almost done with my work." I said. She looked at me wearing her specs. I must say, my wife, is so gorgeous, hot, and sexy wearing specs. It suits her.

However, Jennie didn't respond to my inquiry, instead what she did next was she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck

" I'm horny, hun". My jaw dropped to the floor. Is she for real?

" Honey, can't that wait till we got home?" I replied but she hastily shakes her head. " I'm horny, Lili and I want you to fuck me right here, right now." I wanted to snap at her. Why is she doing this? Can't she see I'm in a rush to finish these files for the upcoming summer campaign?

" Honey, I need to finish my work first". I told her but Jennie shakes her head.

" I'm the CEO here, Lili and you are my wife. You don't have to rush that". She replied.

" I know, honey but we have a deadline". I insisted.

" That can wait, honey while I? No. I am so damn horny with you, Lili". She said seductively and start biting her lip. Did this woman watch porn that's why she's horny all of a sudden?

Anyway, I should grab this opportunity so what I did? I pulled her and kissed her hungrily.

"Mmmm". Jennie moaned as I bit her lip asking for an entrance inside her mouth.

" Ahhhh". She continue to moan while I caress her back until I started to touch her ass. Not a minute later, I carried her while we continue to suck each other faces. I placed her on the couch and get on top of her. I stare at her lustful eyes. " I love you". I said softly before my hands freely roam around her body and squeezed her breasts. After that, I pinned her hands above her head and starts to grind her hips. I was feeling hot in my core and I knew my wife felt the same.

" Ow fuck, ahh". She moaned as I grinned harder. Since I'm getting hot, I ripped her clothes. " YAH WHY DID YO--- Jennie yelled at me but I didn't let her finish as I slapped my hand on her mouth shutting her off. " Shhh, you can have one later," I whispered in her ear seductively. I saw my wife's lustful eyes sparkled and quickly nodded her head submissively. I smirked at her and tore the rest of her dress.