12

J I S O O

PARK-KIM's RESIDENCE

" Tata, when do you think Mama will coming back?"

" Tata, when do you think Mama will coming back?". Leo asked me after I picked them up at school. Currently, the twins will be living with us for now while their parents were away.

" Momsé told us that Tata Jen is very possessive to Tata Lis so I'm pretty sure that she will stay with Tata Lis for the whole week and will be coming home together". My eyes widen when Brianna butted in.

" We are aware that Mama's possessive but would you kindly tell us Tata Chu what are the crazy things that Mama did for Dada?". Leo requested at me.

" Yes, Leo's right Tata, can you tell us please 🙏 ". Liam added and shows her pretty eyes. He got Lisa's eyes. Big brown doe eyes.

" I want to hear it too Dadi-yo". Jianna also joined the conversations.

" Well ---- hey kids, hi love, I heard that these cute kids wanted to know how possessive Jennie is so I've decided to join and share my knowledge plus I brought us foods yay!!!". My lovely wife entered the room and joined us.

" Wow chicken!". Brianna's eyes sparkled when she saw her favorite chicken. Yup, she's my mini-me.

" So Tata, why do you call our Mama a Possessive Wife?". Leo started the question.

I turned my gaze at my wife before I answer Leo.

L I S A

" Honey, hear me out first before you roar like a tiger, yeah?". I nervously said at my wife who is, by the way, sitting like a queen on the couch, arms were crossed over her chest while her left brow was raised.

" Okay, explain everything, Manoban". She coldly stated.

" So---- make sure you tell me everything or else I won't hesitate to cut your bangs". She cut me off which made me gulped nervously. Damn, she's scary.

" O-okay hun. Well, first of all, I honestly have no fucking idea that Kehlani is one of the guest members in Andam. Nobody told me since they kept it a secret until they announce it to the public." I started explaining but Jennie being Jennie just shows me her poker face.

" R-remember when I informed you that Seulgi and I went to have lunch after we've landed here in Paris?". I stated but still, Jennie was still showing me her bitchy face.

" W-we accidentally met Kehlani and Wendy at the restaurant an---- YOU WHAT?!". I flinched when Jennie cut me off and yelled at me.

" I-it's not what you think Nini, w-we didn't know that they were there, believe me." I stammered explaining.

" And you didn't bother telling it to me after you came back?!". She asked raising her voice at me. Sometimes I wish to disappear or to be a hotdog or maybe an ice cream who is just chilling in the freezer and not thinking of how to deal with my possessive wife.