81

ELLA

I'm glad my parents and Tatas were all on good terms now. I thought I would be stressed out for the whole vacation but fortunately no. I'm happy that they both admitted their wrongs and apologize to each other.

Looking at them I can't help but shake my head at how Tata Jisoo and Dada bickered because of small things. While Mama confronts Tata Nayeon as she kept on staring at Dada lovingly which irritates her. They are crazy. Insane, maybe. But in my humble opinion, I think that's what makes my family so great. Their craziness has shaped me into the person I am today, and I am indeed lucky for being part of this family. Being with them was always enjoyable as I am surrounded by people who support me and likewise and it was nice to have that environment.

I know that not everyone is as lucky as I am to have the support system that I do, and I promise that I won't ever take this for granted.

RING RING!

I was snapped out of my trance when my phone rang. Upon checking the caller ID, a smile crept into my face. I cleared my throat before answering the call.

" Hey". Kris greeted me when I facetime her.

" What?". I acted cold.

" Wow, did Elsa possess you as I can feel your cold shoulder from there to here in Seoul but whatever the cold never bothered me anyway haha". Kris teased me and I tried to restrain my smile. Ever since I found out about what she felt towards me, I can no longer act the way we were before. It's like every time I am with her, I felt this sudden electricity that travels all over my body when our hands touch nor feel something strange inside my stomach when she smiles or tells me something silly but cheesy words and I don't know what that is. I can't explain this feeling.

" You're not in the mood again, did something happen?". A worried tone was visible in her voice.

" Nope, I got irritated the moment I saw you". I sternly said and upon hearing that, Kris laughed out.

" Yah, what's funny?!". I raised my voice trying to sound mad.

" I know you very well, El. You will never feel that because I know that you love me but don't worry I love you too so so much hahaha". She said wiggling her brows. Suddenly, my heart frantically speeds hearing what she says. What is this? Why does when she mentioned the word love, I feel this weird feeling again?

" I, t-that's not true!". I stammered.

" Woah, why your face is red? Are you flustered hahaha". This monkey, I hate her, she's having fun teasing me.

" You know what, I should end this call since all you ever did is to annoy me". I said and was about to end the call when she abruptly stop me.

" No no I'm sorry, I won't annoy I'll stop now". She said in a rush and I tried so hard not to smile.

" Fine, why did you call me, anyway?" I said still acting cold.

" Because I missed you, I missed my bes fwen. It's been 4 days since you went there". She cutely pouted and again I urge not to smile.

" Can you stop pouting? You look like a duck"

" Before when I'm pouting you would tell me to stop with my cuteness but now I look like a duck to you?! you hurt my feelings, El". She dramatically says as she clutched her chest acting like she was in pain.

" You're so dramatic". I said as I rolled my eyes; earning giggled from her.

" Anyway, why don't you pester Jade since Maisie told me that since I left, you guys keep on hanging out. Maisie even quote Since you left, Jade keeps on inviting Kris out and keep on clinging to her like girlfriends but no worries, I always joined them not because of the food but because I'm watching them for you". I mimicked Maisie when she called me about Kris joining that Jade.