22

J E N N I E

" How could you leave me and your kids alone while you were here in Japan!". Lisa got startled and opened her eyes when she felt me slapping her arm.

" Ouch, yeah Jennie stop it you're hurting me." Lisa tries to stop me and block every hit I gave her.

" Jennie calm down!". She raised her voice and held my hands to prevent me from hitting her.

" What are you doing here?". She questioned. Lisa didn't know that I flew immediately here in Japan and was surprised that I barged into her room early in the morning.

" What about you Lisa? What are you doing here in Japan? Why the hell did you just leave me and your kids and why the hell are you in a club enjoying the time of your life with women while you are away from me?!". I bombarded her with questions and I know that it was still early for my outburst but I can no longer handle my anger.

" Look Jen, let me explain okay. I left because I don't want you to get mad at me that is why Jisoo and I went here to Japan. We want you guys to breathe and calm yourselves". Lisa explained.

" To let us breathe? To calm my nerves? And what do you think you were doing huh? You joined in a dance battle, are you aware of how many people have watched your video? You were trending online and you know how much I hate when people especially girls were drooling over you!". I continuously raised my voice at her.

" Jennie that was only a video, okay? It's not a big deal. I was just having fun and it's not like------- I DON'T FUCKING CARE LISA!". I cut her off and was able to let go of her grip and slap her arms again.

" Jennie stop it---- How dare you, Lisa, how dare you to have fun with girls in a bar!". I continuously hit her.

" Jennie stop---- I hate you, I hate you I hat----

" I SAID STOP!!!". I flinched when Lisa cut me off and yelled into my face. Her grip on me tighten and the way she looks at me was so alarming.

" Now you have the nerve to yell---- I said stop it". She cut me off again.

" Stop? Why? you can't accept the fact that------ I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!". I flinched when Lisa yelled once again. She breathes heavily and was glaring at me. I can't help but swallowed a lump in my throat.

" Lis----I'M TIRED. I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOU, I'M FUCKING TIRED OF UNDERSTANDING YOU, AND I'M FUCKING TIRED OF BEING WITH YOU!". Lisa bursts out in anger. Her eyes were fuming.

" W-what do you mean?". I stammered and was feeling nervous.

" I'm tired of you. I've had enough. I don't want to be with you anymore". I froze when Lisa mentioned those words.

" N-no you're just joking Lili, y-you don't mean it. Please tell me you're just joking". I cupped her face and cried hoping that she was just making fun of me.

"I'm tired of loving you, Jennie. It drains and consumes me". She said but I shook my head not wanting to believe everything she had said.

" Honey please, I- I'm sorry, I, I won't do it again. I won't hurt you, I won't yell at you just take back your words and tell me you love me". I desperately said while cupping her face.

" I'm tired, Jennie. I'm tired of trying so hard to please you and l am tired of defending myself to you. I am tired of feeling defeated after our every conversation. I am tired that I cannot live up to your expectations. I am tired of your constant lists and your demands. I am tired of the downfall that comes when I cannot meet you. I'm sorry. I love you but I'm tired". I felt my heart constricted in pain when Lisa stated those words while our tears were continuously streaming down our faces